[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

What if I put ele weakness on my tomb rider and use sniper's mark? will ele weak override it?
"
Raotiz wrote:
What if I put ele weakness on my tomb rider and use sniper's mark? will ele weak override it?

doubt it since one is a curse and the other is a mark
"
Raotiz wrote:

By default, u can only have one of them. Ele weakness is a hex, and sniper mark is a mark, while both hex and mark are considered as a curse. So you would have to raise your limit of curse apply to 2 to utilize both of them.

You can either annoint whispers of doom, or use a chest with hunter mod 'you can apply an additional curse'. But note that you max number of mark u can apply is always one, there is no way to increase that. So if u can apply 2 curses, u can either do 2 hexes, or 1 mark + 1 hex, but not 2 marks
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:

By default, u can only have one of them. Ele weakness is a hex, and sniper mark is a mark, while both hex and mark are considered as a curse. So you would have to raise your limit of curse apply to 2 to utilize both of them.

You can either annoint whispers of doom, or use a chest with hunter mod 'you can apply an additional curse'. But note that you max number of mark u can apply is always one, there is no way to increase that. So if u can apply 2 curses, u can either do 2 hexes, or 1 mark + 1 hex, but not 2 marks

ye rabbit is right my bad, both are curses, but u can still use both, ele weakness for clearing maps and snipers mark for bossing
"
lazyrabbit711 wrote:
"
Raotiz wrote:
Can someone help me with my build? I'm lacking dmg for map bosses, I just want this as a speedrunner.. I know my gem levels isnt good but what else can I do ?

1. Your tree is not optimal. I understand u just want a speed mapper, but even for that 2 IL is not worth it. There is a reason why that jewel is so cheap nowadays, simply because we get much better options. You dont have reliable frenzy generation during boss encounters, and if u lose ur IL buff and frenzy before killing the boss, u do minimal damage.

2. You are not fully utilizing taming. If i did not miss something, u don't shock, nor do u ignite. you are losing 80% increased damage here. And same reason you are not getting the 10% more multiplier on cinderswallow. To ignite is actually really easy, just get any flat fire damage on any gear, easiest way is on an abyss jewel. To get shock, most likely u'll need cluster jewel.

3. your gloves are doing nothing. U have sniper's mark, and thats much better than ass mark for boss, and ur gloves will always overide ur sniper's mark. Just change into a tombfist, and make sure u have a murderous eye in it.

I made some changes, any other things I can do? I dont wanna swap out the IL's
"
Raotiz wrote:

I made some changes, any other things I can do? I dont wanna swap out the IL's

Probably just a helmet with barrage +1 arrow for single target. If you really wanna stick with ILs and your current tree setup, then tbh your single target will always suck if u ran out of IL buffs and frenzy charges.
hi , https://pastebin.com/pHdWny1h , please check my PoB , my char so weak :(
"
FireCycoPowa wrote:

So weak because missing barrage enchant on helm. you are using mark of the elder but no shaped ring to go with it. no diamond flask to boost crit. Thats all from a glance at your character on your profile.
"
FireCycoPowa wrote:

i already answered u
Hi mate, can i make this build spending 35 exalts?

or costs a lot more?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info