(3.12) Flame Wall + Fireball Trickster: 5mm+ sDPS from DoTs (1 button clears)

UpDate.

lvl99 now.
My Tree is somehow different now so that I can be up to 7200 ehp

I've been able to beat Sirus at 1st try, Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder

For Boss HH beeing useless I use this set :

Oterwise, for farming :

For Gloves : Because of Curse and enchant (Attack speed is useless)

And if I enchant them well :

To cap my resist I crafted this for boots :

and finally tossed Stibnite Flask...

Flame Wall is now calculated up to 7Mm dot in 2nd phase. Fun to toss everywhere while running :D Noone left following me
What do you think if I replace
With
?
There clearly a diference, fun too ! Usefull for LoH from watcher eye but I dont feel like it it still really that powerfull, am I wrong?

If I really wanted to use Spell Eco, witch gem is less important in FireBall set ?
Can enemy have secondary debuff from FW and ignite from fireball in a same time?
Lost Hafl of my Flame Wall Dot in nerf... Meta Fight take like forever now...
GGG have been too harsh with this rework seriously....
Loving this build, this has been the best/cheapest leaguestart ive done yet and I've played probably at least 15 or so leagues. getting to 1mil fireball ignite damage and 2mil firewall damage on a serious budget is doable and fairly easy. Theres plenty of room to min/max still like a +2/+1 skin of the loyal double corrupt, or some of the more expensive clusters with burning bright + cooked alive or burning bright + blowback. With the double malevolence watchers eye being the cream of the crop to go for min/maxing (damage over time multi while affected by malevolence + damaging ailments you inflict deal damage X% faster).

Check over my gear if you know what your doing with this build and point out any recommendations you may have but as of now everything dies, im up to t16 maps and haven't run into anything yet I can't kill. I'm rocking 2 burning blight + blowback medium clusters, and one large burning bright + smoking remains cluster, and the watchers eye with just the damaging ailments mod with malevolence. The only thing I can think of to replace at the moment if Pyre, but that ignited enemies are destroyed on kill is too good to pass up, fuck goliaths and that ring removes their fear factor. Also I have no idea what the guy above me is talking about, there was no nerf to flame wall so yeah no clue what he's on about.

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jan 26, 2021, 1:08:06 AM
any chance for a leveling guide?
Welp... I've been surching how to rise my evasion rate (was à 65 buffed)

With that it up to 71%

Not bad at all but not sure to keep it until I hit the right enchant xD

Lucky divine for this :

Lucky buy for this : Flame Wall lvl28 up to 13M dot! Very Helpfull on the Maven 10 bosses (awakened swift af lvl8 and and efficacity lvl 24 also help)

Still testing out many ways of optimisation.

Back to this legacy one is a big help tho :

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info