(3.12) Flame Wall + Fireball Trickster: 5mm+ sDPS from DoTs (1 button clears)

Cant have acces to the pob dont know why!
How about using scorching ray totem for -24% fire res?
"
Inferius90 wrote:

a lot easier just using wave of conviction. you don't have to stand still to channel it for multiple seconds to get the exposure. just cast once and boom

scorching ray needs a rework since there are so many other ways to gain exposure so much easier than itself, which was the unique bit of the skill at one point
"
Yeah, the ring is nice. :) And nice call on Burning Brutality, that is a better annoint IMO. Still cheap & easy too.

Just to note Burning Brutality works off attack damage, this build does spell damage. Arsonist better or Growth & Decay is upgrade if u can afford
"
DRW2017 wrote:
"
Yeah, the ring is nice. :) And nice call on Burning Brutality, that is a better annoint IMO. Still cheap & easy too.

Just to note Burning Brutality works off attack damage, this build does spell damage. Arsonist better or Growth & Decay is upgrade if u can afford

actually burning brutality, only one mod works off atk dmg. and this build doesn't do spell dmg. firewall does scale with spell damage but fireball does not. spell damage and ignite damage are different

burning brutality is still best annoint for the ignites burn faster and the fire damage over time multiplier
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

a lot easier just using wave of conviction. you don't have to stand still to channel it for multiple seconds to get the exposure. just cast once and boom

scorching ray needs a rework since there are so many other ways to gain exposure so much easier than itself, which was the unique bit of the skill at one point

Does the spell totems require You to stand still to channel? Well I do have a lot to lern in that case.
"
Royalmind_PL wrote:
Does the spell totems require You to stand still to channel? Well I do have a lot to lern in that case.

oh on a totem?
no, but it still takes super long for the exposure to actually kick in, since it only applies at maximum stages (8)
idk how everyone elses experience is. from the sounds of it pretty good? I hit a wall though. as soon as I hit red maps, the build tanked. I die to literally everything. damage seems legit. but needs more survivability. Not sure what to do at this point. followed the guide to the T within reason due to lack of currency, however, the build itself aside from the amulet is not very expensive at all.
"
Bigb3204 wrote:
idk how everyone elses experience is. from the sounds of it pretty good? I hit a wall though. as soon as I hit red maps, the build tanked. I die to literally everything. damage seems legit. but needs more survivability. Not sure what to do at this point. followed the guide to the T within reason due to lack of currency, however, the build itself aside from the amulet is not very expensive at all.

I switched to CI after hitting the same wall. It works pretty good actually, but its not a boss killer the way I built it. The survivability on CI is not good enough to sustain repeated damage on the long term. I think a better way to build it would be a shield with ES recovery on block + max block. Doing that requires us to move flame wall or fireball to the helmet slot being a elder hubris on which you craft lvl 20 burning damage support to get a pseudo 5 link. I still cleared maps really well with a 5 link fireball so idk it might work. My setup could still kill AW7 conqs but not always deathless.

The one shots really sucked tho, the build has 0 damage mitigation once the ghost shrouds are off. I couldn't get past Sirus at all.
"
Bigb3204 wrote:

I'm on SSF so my gear is not good but I still feel very tanky with my version. I went for MoM and hybrid hp+ES without Acro. 4.8k hp + 2.2k ES + 2.1k unreserved mana. With fire damage leaching as ES, flesh and stone, void sphere and steel skin as CWDT... As I said, very tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info