(3.12) Flame Wall + Fireball Trickster: 5mm+ sDPS from DoTs (1 button clears)

Hey there, before you upgrade the post with more info i have a few questions!

How expensive are the mediums to roll? need 6 of them so I'm assuming thats the majority of the cost. Everything else is uber cheap, so thats a plus.

Can I fit devouring diadem into the build? maybe with malevolence, herald of ash, aspect of the spider, flesh and stone, etc.

I was looking poe ninja and someone is using a mana stacking version of the build. Any idea what thats about?

Thanks!
"
Kajukenbo wrote:
I was looking poe ninja and someone is using a mana stacking version of the build. Any idea what thats about?

Thanks!

im not sure about the build you saw on poeninja, but im running a mana stacking archmage firewall/fireball. its extremely smooth and so far pretty decent single target.
i only need to swap out my GMP for bosses in t15/16 maps, and my gear is far from perfect. i have plenty of upgrades to make like awakened gems, even a 6 link for firewall.

this version of the build is also very defensive, but there are more map mods you can't run

heres a pob for my char

https://pastebin.com/jm9sJQCC

essentially i run around with arcane cloak active 90% of the time, throw out fireballs which do heavy ignite damage and my helmet auto casts damage augmenting things for me. a lot less button presses. its very smooth and pretty fast clear even in t16s

one of my new favourite league starters now for sure, but i want to try out burning arrow with firewall next. clear should be similar but hopefully better single target
Last edited by xMustard on Oct 6, 2020, 8:44:29 AM
"
Kajukenbo wrote:
Hey there, before you upgrade the post with more info i have a few questions!

How expensive are the mediums to roll? need 6 of them so I'm assuming thats the majority of the cost. Everything else is uber cheap, so thats a plus.

Can I fit devouring diadem into the build? maybe with malevolence, herald of ash, aspect of the spider, flesh and stone, etc.

Thanks!

The mediums are a bit tricky, I bought mine for about 50c
"
Yalpe wrote:
Just starting on this build and I was looking at the PoB. Was Intimidating Cry considered by anyone? Its a straight 20% damage increase due to applying "Covered in Ash". I don't think its a mapping tool (doubt that this build needs it in any way) but for bosses its a nice damage boost.

I did think about this, it's a possibility for sure. You get a bit gem starved and I'm also trying to stay cognizant of "driver ability". That is, I want to keep it simple because I'm often tired enough after work that I just want to chill and kill some mobs.
"
Calexisana wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:
Just starting on this build and I was looking at the PoB. Was Intimidating Cry considered by anyone? Its a straight 20% damage increase due to applying "Covered in Ash". I don't think its a mapping tool (doubt that this build needs it in any way) but for bosses its a nice damage boost.

I did think about this, it's a possibility for sure. You get a bit gem starved and I'm also trying to stay cognizant of "driver ability". That is, I want to keep it simple because I'm often tired enough after work that I just want to chill and kill some mobs.

I found a version on youtube of someone doing flame wall/fireball and they do/ take a lot of the same things as you do.

https://pastebin.com/nNui4dsS

This person takes 3 large clusters and 6 medium clusters with the same suggested passives.

I'm looking for a better bosser/clear build for t19 deliriums and have about 50 ex to spend. Is that enough to get this build going? Or do I need more currency?

Looks awesome btw, great job on making it!!
"
cjbender wrote:
"
Calexisana wrote:
"
Yalpe wrote:

I found a version on youtube of someone doing flame wall/fireball and they do/ take a lot of the same things as you do.

https://pastebin.com/nNui4dsS

This person takes 3 large clusters and 6 medium clusters with the same suggested passives.

I'm looking for a better bosser/clear build for t19 deliriums and have about 50 ex to spend. Is that enough to get this build going? Or do I need more currency?

Looks awesome btw, great job on making it!!

Definitely mooooore than enough. you can easily get going with like 10ex (and I'm assuming about half that is the 6L searing touch). It's a very smooth boss killer.

I would caution that it's NOT a boss deleter. You will have to wait about 5s - 10s for Sirus to phase. This is acceptable given the ease of driving for a build like this (at least for me), however if you want flashy youtube style insta deletion, go for slam impale + CoS
Sweet!, One question have you tried juicing maps with full delirium? The dodging bosses is no big deal for me, I have played ed/contagion , and scourge arrow builds before 😁.

Basically if this can do juiced maps really well I'm all in haha
Fun build, thanks. :)

Btw, how do you run all the 3 auras? :P
Last edited by Didipop on Oct 10, 2020, 5:21:59 PM
Hello, I'm currently following You're guide on console, and so far i enjoy it, I've played ed before and liked it, but I have a few questions:
1) How do You actually play it? The flame wall is for clearing? Or should i use it as Ed used contagion, as a starter for fireball? Or maybe is it like flame wall and fireball one after another?
2) Can You please help me with leveling tree, I'm a bit confused watching completed tree when leveling, dunno what should I go for first.
3) Is the ascendancy order like this : Ghost Dance - Escape Artist - Patient Reaper - Prolonged Pain?
Is a replica emberwake good or better get a rare ring?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info