(3.12) Flame Wall + Fireball Trickster: 5mm+ sDPS from DoTs (1 button clears)

Is Rolling Flames a decent off-build for this build or no?
I've played your build for 2 days and.. IT'S AMAZING! My build (Bane Occultist) was nerfed to ground in this patch and I was looking for some fun and broken DoT build and here it is. I'm farming t15 maps without uberlab, on 80lvl, with 4ex budget. Don't worry there is no videos guys, this build is nuts. Thank you for it.
what do you think about running vaal discipline + MoM with this build instead of grace? youd have to drop skitterbots.

im looking for ways to make this build more tanky. ive yet to play it, but i just like the MoM, vaal discipline eldritch battery setup
"
what do you think about running vaal discipline + MoM with this build instead of grace? youd have to drop skitterbots.

im looking for ways to make this build more tanky. ive yet to play it, but i just like the MoM, vaal discipline eldritch battery setup

Skitter is a big DPS boost, it's hard to not at least be able to flip into it for single bosses like Sirus 8. You can definitely go ES in this build if you prefer that over EVA type builds though, I really think it's just a matter of preference.
"
xfinalxiii wrote:
Great guide..If i cant find the right colours for skin of the loyal can i swap gems around like having my fireball inside skin instead of searing touch since +2 aoe with 3b 2g 1r is easier to find and generally cheaper

You can but generally i wanted my FW to be the thing I poured my damage into. Fireball is great for clear but to clear T16s I find 1mm or so ignite DPS is fine to just run through stuff. Then if I find something tough I'll drop a FW for massive boosts.

In short, I think FW benefits more from late game scaling than ignite (which was always ignite's problem before FW was introduced)
"
cheekym8 wrote:
I've played your build for 2 days and.. IT'S AMAZING! My build (Bane Occultist) was nerfed to ground in this patch and I was looking for some fun and broken DoT build and here it is. I'm farming t15 maps without uberlab, on 80lvl, with 4ex budget. Don't worry there is no videos guys, this build is nuts. Thank you for it.

Thank you! I clearly need help making a video...
Will the build still be finalized? or did the author finally leave for necro?
Hi, I want to start a second character, and this build has caught my attention since I like the builds of dots (my favorite ED)

I have some questions:

How does the build work?
is flame wall or fire ball used, or both for mapping? what is the main skill.

Another question would be if the cluster jewells are necessary or the build can work without them, I honestly don't like that mechanic at all and I don't want to use them.

greetings and excuses for the language. (translator: P)
"
Saiwon wrote:
Hi, I want to start a second character, and this build has caught my attention since I like the builds of dots (my favorite ED)

I have some questions:

How does the build work?
is flame wall or fire ball used, or both for mapping? what is the main skill.

Another question would be if the cluster jewells are necessary or the build can work without them, I honestly don't like that mechanic at all and I don't want to use them.

greetings and excuses for the language. (translator: P)

I am currently in the process of leveling the build. With decent gear fireball should clear your maps alone just fine, possibly using flame wall + fireball for map bosses. You'll want fireball + flame wall for any end game encounters like Sirus or Uber Elder.

I would say the cluster jewels x2 with cooked alive and burning bright are near mandatory, they give a huge dps boost. If you search for cooked alive, burning bright, and one jewel socket mediums they're only about 100 chaos right now in Heist SC.
IGN: FlameTotemUrMom
Last edited by gkp123 on Oct 5, 2020, 3:45:42 PM
Just starting on this build and I was looking at the PoB. Was Intimidating Cry considered by anyone? Its a straight 20% damage increase due to applying "Covered in Ash". I don't think its a mapping tool (doubt that this build needs it in any way) but for bosses its a nice damage boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info