[3.12] HunterKee's Discharge Ignite || Hardcore Viable Boss Killer || 7.5K+ Life || GB block

Why does every Discharge ignite Chieftain build use Glorious Vanity in the Agnostic spot? Is there any reason for it?

Playing this build myself and dont know if its worth to buy that Jewel (pretty expensive)
"
Zerrone12 wrote:
Why does every Discharge ignite Chieftain build use Glorious Vanity in the Agnostic spot? Is there any reason for it?

Playing this build myself and dont know if its worth to buy that Jewel (pretty expensive)

Is for Divine Flesh, you dont need it but it will make you super tanky if you stack enough max chaos resis
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Stanner3108 wrote:
how does it handle maps with ele reflect, no regen or monsters avoid ailments?

Sextant can handle ele reflect, no regen kinda risky. Avoid ailments we could do but just slower on bossing, ignite prolif ignore Avoidance

ignite prolif ignore avoidance? awakened or?

i doubt it because i was having trouble killing bosses on my discharge ignite. seems to be an issue for ignite builds on bosses
"
Stanner3108 wrote:
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
Stanner3108 wrote:
how does it handle maps with ele reflect, no regen or monsters avoid ailments?

Sextant can handle ele reflect, no regen kinda risky. Avoid ailments we could do but just slower on bossing, ignite prolif ignore Avoidance

ignite prolif ignore avoidance? awakened or?

i doubt it because i was having trouble killing bosses on my discharge ignite. seems to be an issue for ignite builds on bosses

The ignite prolife itself ignore avoidance (The red area when you kill a monster). The ignite itself doent, so I said still hard to do single target.
How is this for grand heists?
how about swapping in searing touch and red dream?
"
Higuey wrote:
How is this for grand heists?

Pretty chill gameplay
"
blizaro wrote:
how about swapping in searing touch and red dream?

If you have that helmet you dont really benefit a lot. Since the sceptre can save tons of points

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info