[3.12] Sword & Board Smite Juggernaut - D3 Style (All Uniques!), Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start

"
N1ko0lea wrote:
Well shit I hate that boss so you've convinced me really easy. Now is time to get a 4R1B1G inpulsa

lol good...

I got it doing at least 2 red.

Can also farm Vorici Betrayal for white socks. Doing white/yellow maps it's pretty quick.

GL!
PoB Export DPS numbers update

I went over the screenshot vs the PoB export with a friend of mine much more math smart than I am and it seems the calculation for "MH Average Hit" has been updated in PoB.

Well... I suspect there's a good reason behind this and the new math is probably correct. It's sad to see a good chunk of DPS go bye bye, but math is math and all that really matters is how the build actually performs in-game.

Below is an updated PoB created just now importing my toon and then set within to lvl 98 with Elem Weakness + 5/20 Awaken gems.

https://pastebin.com/n037nxgG
"
corosou wrote:
"
N1ko0lea wrote:
Well shit I hate that boss so you've convinced me really easy. Now is time to get a 4R1B1G inpulsa

lol good...

Can also farm Vorici Betrayal for white socks. Doing white/yellow maps it's pretty quick.

GL!

Is there any way I can get away without a 4R Inpulsa?
"
N1ko0lea wrote:
"
corosou wrote:
"
N1ko0lea wrote:

lol good...

GL!

Is there any way I can get away without a 4R Inpulsa?

Hehe, I dunno what "get away without" would mean. The links are the links. I guess you could swap something for Hypothermia for another green, but it's not optimal

It's really not that hard. I bought about 400 chromes and did at least 2 red and it didn't take that many tries.

Or can go at least 3 red, vorici it and hope for 3 white.

Just gotta be patient ;) you just put the build together a few hours ago and already wanna be fully optimized lol
This seems like a pretty cool build :). How does it do in delve?
"
EDIT: Can you think of something I could record in-game that would answer your question about how tanky the build is?

How about you facetank shaper's beam you tanky boi you.

For realsies tho' - you can actually see the tankiness even while leveling - it felt really nice to be able to facetank izaro with him only dealing 10-15% of my max hp instead of the usual 75%

I have to say I really underestimated smite - the range on it is pretty sick, I was running with herald of ash since I really love celestial herald's effect and that's why I might actually stick to it instead of HoT. I'm not making a claim that it's better - it's just my personal prefference.

It might actually be the first time I play a jugg - I never play tanky characters, mostly glass canons but you gotta get out of your (molten) shell at some point.
Last edited by werchiel on Oct 2, 2020, 3:08:00 AM
"
GravitIce wrote:
This seems like a pretty cool build :). How does it do in delve?

Thanks! Haven't really gone that deep, but Delve is full of hundreds of little mobs we can apply ailments to, and the more ailments we apply, the more DPS we have.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 2, 2020, 8:10:32 AM
"
werchiel wrote:
"
EDIT: Can you think of something I could record in-game that would answer your question about how tanky the build is?

How about you facetank shaper's beam you tanky boi you.

For realsies tho' - you can actually see the tankiness even while leveling - it felt really nice to be able to facetank izaro with him only dealing 10-15% of my max hp instead of the usual 75%

I have to say I really underestimated smite - the range on it is pretty sick, I was running with herald of ash since I really love celestial herald's effect and that's why I might actually stick to it instead of HoT. I'm not making a claim that it's better - it's just my personal prefference.

It might actually be the first time I play a jugg - I never play tanky characters, mostly glass canons but you gotta get out of your (molten) shell at some point.

Lol I'll see what Shaper is like. Haven't gotten the 4 frags for him yet.

HoA sounds fine to me... Play whatever you prefer and whatever works.

And I agree, everyone seems to have given Smite the cold shoulder, except for Aura Bots, and it's completely undeserved... Smite is dope! No buts about it.

Hehe well... you know, once you go THICC... ;)

EDIT: Don't forget to grab "Resolute Technique" until you get "Elemental Overload". It's a good chunk of DPS. There's a "10 Step Tree" spoiler in the main post if you missed it.

GL
Last edited by corosou on Oct 2, 2020, 10:18:50 AM
3.12 Video Update!

Hi guys,

Sirus Six Down!

Took one death to bs I didn't notice.

Youtube: Smite Jugg - Sirus Six (1 Death)

I did step out of bounds a few times cuz this guy is so quick sometimes leap takes me further than I'd like.

Overall, pretty happy with the kill. Again ran with A. Added Light + Ruthless. No Frenzy, No Elem Weak.

If you notice, at the start I didn't use flasks to test DPS without them. Still doable, np!

GL!
Last edited by corosou on Oct 2, 2020, 9:26:08 PM
Have to say the small videos are very refreshing to see on a build guide, makes it feel more realistic and not just a the guide maker claiming things but actually showing them.

I'm on a private league without much trade, how do you think this would fair in a semi SSF situation?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info