New Glimmerwood Microtransactions and Super Stash Sale

The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems.
"
Don't miss out on them if you're a fan of everything mystical
In breaking news, a phallic face mask is now mythical.
If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
So glad yall didn't have some exposed skin parts on the armor and then make that part of the skin the exact same glow as the rest of the glowing parts.

So glad the glow on the person stopped at the eyes and was not the entire skin of the player model instead.... ty...... please stop making bright glowing textured skin... please....

good set though! very pretty and tasteful! ty whoever made it!
I'd have loved to get them as a supporter pack in harvest :/
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
GGWP armor.
That hat!

"You are a wizard, Harry Gandalf!"
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Please make supporter pack with effort as good as this. Current supporter pack is so barren and unimpressive. And don't be stingy with it, we are trying to support your company. Stop only putting effort on the scam gacha box
"
husker3011 wrote:
The League Stash Tab Bundle isn't discounted yet the 3 components of it are, making it more expensive to buy the bundle then the specific tabs.

Is this an oversight or is the bundle intentionally not on sale?

The bundle is already discounted so it doesn't go down further I don't remember ANY bundle being ever discounted further in a sale so it seems intentional.
"
might_99 wrote:
Please make supporter pack with effort as good as this. Current supporter pack is so barren and unimpressive. And don't be stingy with it, we are trying to support your company. Stop only putting effort on the scam gacha box

GGG's Mystery Boxes are the fairest on the market and the Supporter packs are well designed every time btw Supporting GGG means you buy the Pack to give them money NOT that you buy a Pack for its contents that's not supporting them that's going Shopping.

On a side note, the Pack's come with Points according to their Value meaning the armor and everything is just a freebie are you always complaining about free stuff. xD
Uhh actually looks good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info