3.12.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
Unk_Particle wrote:
dear GGG - I'm tired of reading the comments of people constantly crying at the beginning of each new league. But the start of the current league is a real flood of "keyboard warriors"

Every new league you should post an acceptable message before anyone starts playing, similar to the HC league, where when creating a new character you need to confirm the information that as a result of game bug or game lag you may lose your character. With this pattern, everyone who starts a new league should accept the message that the league is new and that players may experience errors in the game for the next 2 weeks. If they want to avoid them, they can just start 2 weeks later when everything is fixed.

People need to understand that with 3 month cycle it is almost impossible to start new leagues without any errors. Its not 2012 where we have 3 acts with final Dominus fight... . The content of the game is gigantic.

People do understand that 3 months is not enough to fully develop a new league of this size. That's why people have been saying GGG should take more time developing and testing their leagues before releasing them. Noone is giving them a 3 month deadline. And people complain because every time a new league gets released it is unfinished and bugged content for the first 2 weeks and it sucks for multiple reasons. Its a valid complaint and you are projecting AF when you call other people a keyboard warrior.

3 seasons instead of 4 would mean a major drawback in $$$

you should be aware of this nowadays main driving factor

so i´d guess hell freezes over before we see them putting more time into the content ...
potentially this would help provide better tested, less buggy content, but i mentioned more impacting factors - as long as the people buy MTX despite them providing increasingly bugged stuff it won´t change

look at all these twitch zombies on first pages ( identified by pig-squealing 'POG' ), and you believe me.
Fix the crashes for god's sake, rn it's unplayable
Ctrl+F "Bane" Nothing.
Ctrl+F "Vixen" Nothing.

League hiatus continues.
Last edited by grijnskat on Sep 24, 2020, 5:35:00 AM
Logically, you should kill guards to prevent raising the alarm. So the mechanic was flawed from the beginning (running around, opening chests without killing guards). The main problem is probably that you can easily loot chests and leave heist (without taking the risk of grabbing the macguffin and rising the alarm) – like Vaults of Atziri...
Last edited by feydh on Sep 24, 2020, 6:10:00 AM
"Fixed a bug where Gianna, Master of Disguise could sometimes fail to complete a Job."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Could you take a look at https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2945205 by chance? Game is basically unplayable due to constant FPS drops every second and when clicking on the skills bar.
Last edited by Nergal_ on Sep 24, 2020, 5:55:31 AM
You really made this game so easy... Nothing can kill you now its boring
I love removal of alert increase with kills, I don't want to play certain builds just to be able to get as much chest as possible. kiting mobs is just stupid and I refuse to do it(or play a build I don't like because it has the best utility for heist).

I hope GGG doesn't get pressure into reversing the change.

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Alert Level reduction modifiers from different sources are now multiplicative with one another.

More it goes the worst the league mechanic become....
True softcore player Die at least one per hour.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
fix the bug where doors won't open in grand heists , so frustrating cannot complete these heists
"
Schverika wrote:
I'll wait for the patch to see what Heist is like after. Alert from killing guards made for some interesting build decisions which... ended up making regular content unfun to play. PoE is designed around quickly killing many monsters and a build that isn't wholly devoted to that goal has trouble outside Heist. Now if a player wanted to exclusively do Heist content, that wouldn't be much of an issue but no, players do want to do regular content too. Especially when Lv 68+ contracts aren't sold by the barber, incentivising you to go to the Atlas.

With the way it is now, speed wins in maps and speed wins in heists. You can open every chest in a heist if your character is fast enough to zoom through whole the area during the 20 second alarm window. Just clear everything and open all doors. Then zoom from one side opening everything.

If you play a build that can't zoom around at light speed, you're missing out on a massive amount of loot.
Last edited by SaiyanZ on Sep 24, 2020, 6:21:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info