PlayStation Heist Launch Delay

I like being supportive of GGG but it's starting to get out of hand...
Been playing on console, since synthesis and with each new league more problems arrive.

Delirium was horrible performance wise, Blight was horrible performance wise, Harvest was horrible crash and performance wise...
With the issues pc has been having, it doesn't leave a good look for Heist on console.

We had different launch hours depending on where we would look and then it gets delayed either way. Good start.

Unlucky that Sony doesn't refund purchases.

Here's to hoping the mechanic overrules PoE (PS4) issues.
"
Ohhrobin777 wrote:
"
Munsia wrote:
I play ps4 with my buds and PC for myself. Take your time, bugs will be bugs. Everyone whining here is literally just big babies. You don't pay to play this game, gentlemen, calm down.

Praising people for failure and incompetence is a great way to ensure that failure and incompetence continues.
well said. That guys clueless. Im not even that concerned with it. Just looked forward to playing this league with friends.
"
ggKSM wrote:
I like being supportive of GGG but it's starting to get out of hand...
Been playing on console, since synthesis and with each new league more problems arrive.

Delirium was horrible performance wise, Blight was horrible performance wise, Harvest was horrible crash and performance wise...
With the issues pc has been having, it doesn't leave a good look for Heist on console.

We had different launch hours depending on where we would look and then it gets delayed either way. Good start.

Unlucky that Sony doesn't refund purchases.

Here's to hoping the mechanic overrules PoE (PS4) issues.

Theyll make excuses and blame covid one way or another but many companies are dealing with covid without any problems at all. Ive played since the beta on PC in 2013 and slowly GGG has overfilled their plate. They can no longer keep up with their own goals or fix problems that have been around for WAYYY too long.
You know what really grinds my gears...
"
Uncle_P wrote:
"
Ohhrobin777 wrote:
"
Munsia wrote:
I play ps4 with my buds and PC for myself. Take your time, bugs will be bugs. Everyone whining here is literally just big babies. You don't pay to play this game, gentlemen, calm down.

Praising people for failure and incompetence is a great way to ensure that failure and incompetence continues.
well said. That guys clueless. Im not even that concerned with it. Just looked forward to playing this league with friends.

Problem with this statement is that no one knows the non incompetent way. Only ggg is doing things. If you really wanna nudge them and have a comparable argument, then lets see your release. If you have nothing to bring to the table, then do not demoralize what's on the table.
Last edited by Phrozen_Eclipse on Sep 23, 2020, 8:14:08 PM
@jeff

If you could give us an "expected" ETA, sone people could take a nap or something, cause its a bit late here and i would love to know if i can save sleep 3-4hrs or not. Thank you :>
"
kadura85 wrote:
@jeff

If you could give us an "expected" ETA, sone people could take a nap or something, cause its a bit late here and i would love to know if i can save sleep 3-4hrs or not. Thank you :>
I don't have a concrete ETA to offer as of right now. I can confidently say it will be at least 3 hours at the absolute earliest, but again, nothing is concrete at this time.
"
Munsia wrote:

Problem with this statement is that no one knows the non incompetent way. Only ggg is doing things. If you really wanna nudge them and have a comparable argument, then lets see your release. If you have nothing to bring to the table, then do not demoralize what's on the table.

You don't have to be a chef to taste and criticise a meal.
Last edited by infinitebeing96 on Sep 23, 2020, 8:18:42 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
kadura85 wrote:
@jeff

I don't have a concrete ETA to offer as of right now. I can confidently say it will be at least 3 hours at the absolute earliest, but again, nothing is concrete at this time.

Thank you for this! Really!
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
kadura85 wrote:
@jeff

Can we get a eta on when there will be a new team working on the ps4 version of the game?
Last edited by Weldit882211 on Sep 23, 2020, 8:20:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info