PlayStation 4 and the Common Client Crash

I could not get past act 3 yet this league. Simply lacking the motivation to push through this crash crazy extravaganza. Waiting for ps5 and poe2 i guess.
PlayStation 4 Crashes
We don't have any updates to provide here unfortunately but we are getting a lot closer to narrowing this problem down.

And micro transactions crashes too...

Hmmmmm..

Which do you think will get fixed first?? Lmao!
Please let us at least transfer our completed microtransactions to a pc account. I can't even complete challenges on my ps4 because I'm crashing so much. I bought supporter packs, support your supporters. I understand that the game, being in this state, is unintentional, and you guys are doing what you can to fix it. But I've spent well over the price of a triple A game and I'm sitting afk in Rogue Harbor scratching my head. If you went to a restaurant and spent your hard earned money on an expansive steak dinner, and they served you a plate with an unopened can of peas on it, you too would expect they right the wrong.
Last edited by northernbear64 on Oct 12, 2020, 4:02:10 PM
"
Please let us at least transfer our completed microtransactions to a pc account. I can't even complete challenges on my ps4 because I'm crashing so much. I bought supporter packs, support your supporters. I understand that the game, being in this state, is unintentional, and you guys are doing what you can to fix it. But I've spent well over the price of a triple A game and I'm sitting afk in Rogue Harbor scratching my head. If you went to a restaurant and spent your hard earned money on an expansive steak dinner, and they served you a plate with an unopened can of peas on it, you too would expect they right the wrong.

Heck why stop there why not just link all 3 an make it cross play compatible to make everything much nicer.
“We're currently finishing our testing of patch 3.12.4 on consoles. We're aiming to deploy these on both Xbox and PS4 tomorrow during our work day. This patch contain a fix for the common client crash that PS4 users have been experiencing.”

Fingers crossed boys!!
"
xxsiegexx wrote:
“We're currently finishing our testing of patch 3.12.4 on consoles. We're aiming to deploy these on both Xbox and PS4 tomorrow during our work day. This patch contain a fix for the common client crash that PS4 users have been experiencing.”

Fingers crossed boys!!

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla
Common, if it was true fix they would have announced it from the mountain top.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

It's in the "Console Announcements" section... what more do you want?

How about on the start page of the game when you launch it? Oh yeah, it's there too.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
oldwolfsoul wrote:

It's in the "Console Announcements" section... what more do you want?

How about on the start page of the game when you launch it? Oh yeah, it's there too.

League start announcment was there too and it was 12hour late.

Problems and solutions to those problems are posted in developers manifesto or they post seperate anouncment topics. Few lines here and there is not a proper announcment to a huge ps4 problem.

They are playing it safe, afraid of players backlash.

P.s.Why are you so picky on people who are kindish against ggg. We all came to play poe with good intentions, developers created this havoc. We all were optimistic like you for a year or so, but its kinda enough. We have to be vocal about it.

Edit: if ggg is allowed to release crashy leagues, what should we expect from future games on ps4? I am okey with polished and small content.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Oct 15, 2020, 11:15:38 AM
Thats good news, but I'll wait players feedback before trying to come back, only played for 1 week in SSF for event, I did nothing related to Heist cuz I knew I'd be pissed about it.

Fingers crossed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info