PlayStation 4 and the Common Client Crash

They don't care about players. No answers for bug reports, no words for us for more than a week. Dude don't waste ur time.
My Ps4 just shut down when i was in a heist. I had some lines on the screen and in the next second it was off!!! That's it for me. Im deleting this sh1t of a game. Is there any way to get the money that i payed back? I did bought 1000 points just after the heist league started. I can use the money to buy something else on some other games. I dont care about the account or any other items or chars.
"
frzhmd wrote:
My Ps4 just shut down when i was in a heist. I had some lines on the screen and in the next second it was off!!! That's it for me. Im deleting this sh1t of a game. Is there any way to get the money that i payed back? I did bought 1000 points just after the heist league started. I can use the money to buy something else on some other games. I dont care about the account or any other items or chars.

Lines and other distortions of the picture are clear precursors of the fact that the game will soon crash with an error.
Hi,

A small crash report.

It crashed 6 times yesterday (would most likely crash more but not applicable because of number of portals) when I've entered boss area to fight Al-Hezmin, the Hunter. I do not recall what map it was.

"
frzhmd wrote:
if you used a credit card pretty sure you could due a charge back as they are not really offering the service you payed for or you might be able to send a ticket to sony
"
"
frzhmd wrote:

Lines and other distortions of the picture are clear precursors of the fact that the game will soon crash with an error.

Kind of but not really as the rendering engine is hot garbage anyways and often never loads textures and has many artifacts that go haywire. Sometimes the lead to crashes other times you'll be able to zone fine and not have a problem from an hour
Still no word about a fix?
Seems like GGG has given up on console, I mean there is no response from GGG at all and people are spamming that they are crashing, My game locks up every 2 heists I do, or every other delirium, maybe 6 or 7 maps in a row and then I crash. I do not understand how they are so silent on this, its making the game unplayable, other than some of us persevering through frustration and repeated crashes. I gave up with crashing every few minutes, if GGG does not want to address the issue or fix it, I will find other things to do with my free time. Maybe if everyone stops playing they will take notice and care about the state of the game on console.
They said an update is going to be ready next week for The PC so maybe 10-12days for ps4. But no update on crashes! Just some changed mechanics on heist and a few visual bugs. Not a Word on this errors that we are getting. Also, they are refering to the PC Version of the game, wich isnt this same sh1t as the ps4 one. So they will change some game mechanics but crashes will still be present. As it was since they launched this crap. Long Story short: make the reduce alert Time lower, fix some visual bugs on PC and Take a piss on console as always
Last edited by frzhmd on Oct 6, 2020, 7:14:54 AM
I almost never post on forums. It has gotten so bad on PS4 that I cannot play. I have been playing for an hour and a half this morning and I have crashed over 15 times. This is passed the point of absurdity. How on earth did yal even think it was ok to release any patch in the state it is in? Please do something to fix the crashes. I am only level 35 and the game has crashed close to 100 times. I have a PS4 with an SSD in it. I have also sunk hundreds and hundreds of dollars into this game. I would love to actually play it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info