PlayStation 4 and the Common Client Crash

Hello GGG,

I'm not sure if this helps but after multiple crashes i started to keep track.

Delirium, 4 instances 4 crashes

Heist, 10 normal 2 crashes, 4 unique 4 crashes,

Temple, 6 instances 2 crashes,

Bestiary, 7 encounters 0 crashes

Act 1 thru 7 no crashes except during league mechanics.

It seems to be linked to interaction with the leagues all crashes happened with 3 to 5 seconds of starting the mechanic.

I hope this provides some valuable information, hope we can get this resolved together as a community.

Crashing is way more frequent in heists. I was pumped to try the new league hoping you'd finally actually put some fixes in for this but no you've managed to make it so much worse that the new league mechanic is basically unplayable.
Also as other posters have said, you know about this crash, you know it completely breaks the heist mechanic and yet you did nothing to mitigate that at all, I've lost the rewards from roughly 50% of the heists I've done, you could have prevented this by including some way to recover the heist after a crash but you just didn't.
This issue has been going on for months and the response hasn't been nearly good enough, this should be priority number one for your entire PS4 Dev team and yet you only have one guy on it, that's insulting to the PS4 players who support your game and help pay your wages. The issue is game breaking and happens constantly and in over 3 months now you haven't fixed it at all, in fact you still say you're having trouble finding the root cause after. 3. Months. Sorry what? Not good enough by a long shot and it's not even listed as a high priority issue in the known issues thread and you've only got 1 guy working on it which goes to show the lack of motivation to fix it.
"
Adam_Skaarz wrote:
you've only got 1 guy working on it which goes to show the lack of motivation to fix it.

The lack of motivation probably comes from the fact that they think they average 10 hours of game time per crash. Total nonsense.
Will PS5 be any different? What do you think guys?
What will this patch do if any for consoles?? A lot of crashing fixes are listed in the notes, do these specifically fix the ones that torment consoles?? Any insight Jeff?
"
xxsiegexx wrote:
What will this patch do if any for consoles?? A lot of crashing fixes are listed in the notes, do these specifically fix the ones that torment consoles?? Any insight Jeff?

Reading through the 3.12.2 patch notes it seems that nothing will change for me in terms of hard crashes as I'm not using any of the mentioned skils that caused crashes...

Last edited by Alindra888 on Sep 28, 2020, 1:25:17 AM
I think Metamorph was the last good league we had on PS4, I dont know about Delirium since I didnt play much that league.

Harvest was the worst league having 1-2 crashs every hour, and nothing has changed in Heist, I really hope you guys are working on fixing it, this is killing the game for us.
Delirium League was fine still, it all came crumbling down with release of Harvest. And somehow Delirium was fine in the league itself but is unplayable after incorporated into the main game.

Tried a couple of heists but since its an almost guaranteed crash I stopped doing them. Still crashing average of like once every 45 mins while avoiding Heists and Delirium both.
"
Adam_Skaarz wrote:
Crashing is way more frequent in heists. I was pumped to try the new league hoping you'd finally actually put some fixes in for this but no you've managed to make it so much worse that the new league mechanic is basically unplayable.
Also as other posters have said, you know about this crash, you know it completely breaks the heist mechanic and yet you did nothing to mitigate that at all, I've lost the rewards from roughly 50% of the heists I've done, you could have prevented this by including some way to recover the heist after a crash but you just didn't.
This issue has been going on for months and the response hasn't been nearly good enough, this should be priority number one for your entire PS4 Dev team and yet you only have one guy on it, that's insulting to the PS4 players who support your game and help pay your wages. The issue is game breaking and happens constantly and in over 3 months now you haven't fixed it at all, in fact you still say you're having trouble finding the root cause after. 3. Months. Sorry what? Not good enough by a long shot and it's not even listed as a high priority issue in the known issues thread and you've only got 1 guy working on it which goes to show the lack of motivation to fix it.

They clearly don't care about ps4. If an issue doesn't occur on pc, then they won't try to find a solution for the console specific problem. The whole crashing every other heist, when the league mechanic has a hardcore aspect to it is the perfect example. Pc doesn't have this crashing problem, so we aren't going to accommodate the console players to recover the heist after crashes.

New patch is here and situation is same.Crashed everywhere.Crashen when traveling on diferent area.Crased on heist(100%).Crashedn when im AFK in my hideout.Crashed even when i Unveiling Item.Crashed when i opened my skill tree.So basicly its better to dellete this shiit.Hope Sony dellete it too.
Last edited by nana3abg on Sep 28, 2020, 4:36:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info