What We're Working On

"
Slaying Monsters Increasing The Alert Level
We killed this. It's not a thing anymore.

This needs to be put in asap, just feels pointless to even touch the content as is now. Did a grand heist just now and touched nothing except the guards on the way to the reward room and didn't make it before the alarm went off.

It's not like you can sneak either due to the NPC's attacking or alerting things on the way that you wouldn't otherwise need to alert.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Steel skills feel great. I am really enjoying shattering, by making it into a bleed skill instead. With gladiator bleed explosions haven't died once. Would like to see a few more beneficial nodes to take, or support gems to use. It feels like attack projectiles are being forced to use bow related passive points.
It's not a new skill, but could you guys look at Storm Brand? It feels very weird, it takes longer to kill normal random packs than it takes to kill the map boss, like it doesn't target the mobs very fast and even though the game says it damages the mob it's attached to and the nearby ones, it doesn't seem to do anything to mobs close to one that has a brand attached.

Also, demolition rogues specially bug out after deploying the explosive, it's like i have to move my character so they will move to proc the explosion, they don't do it by themselves ever.

Can't wait for the patch.
this was responded to on the bug forums bya staff member, but I'll quickly write it here anyway

arcanist brand while attached with crackling lance doesn't shoot the spell out of the brand it fires out of the player

arcanist brand with blazing salvo there is a minimum distance for the ball to travel so only a the projectile and not the explosion will hit the main target if only one enemy is on screen

again with blazing salvo on arcanist brand it seems it will always target a further away enemy and not the branded target. That turns out to not be a bad thing because of the minimum distance so for the best damage on bosses that spawn mobs you should put the brand on the mobs and not the boss for the most damage. best example being if you are fighting izaro and he has gargoyles you place the brand onto the gargoyle.(even tho arcanist has a 60%more multiplier to the branded target)
Something might be wrong with the new nightfall flame dash MTX. I ran into several crashes in the same Map today. My Portals were still there when I logged back in. I cannot seem to reproduce it sadly. It happened when I was really zooming haha.
Any fixes for instance crashes upon going to player's Hideouts?
my feedback about the new skills:

1- for the next league just make new some of the skills slightly overpowered and flat out tell us which ones are good for leaguestart.Cheesy and simple.As long as they are not besting ED contagion or are the best endgame build that's allright.what people want is to have a great league start using the new stuff.

2- How do you test and balance the skills? just an excel spreadsheet? please add a real test to the process with real world act-10 gear and see if it can clear a tier 1 map.It would have spotted blazing salvo and splitting steel, my league starter, doing potato damage due to a bug.
i actually liked splitting steel but i was forced to respec out of it due to bugged low damage.

3- Call of steel doesn't scale the number of steel shards or its cast speed because it's not a spell. perhaps it's time to add a reasonable way to scale the speed and effectiveness of non-attack non-spells skills.it could get faster with levels.Jewels are a mediocre and forced solution.the gameplay speed at lvl 1 is not the same at level 80.
Last edited by Soph93 on Sep 22, 2020, 5:26:57 PM
I think the most pressing matter was the punishment for killing mobs in the new league, this alone makes me come back.
Out of all the games i have paid for lately, GGG is the only one that listens for real.
2Header ahead..
Last edited by plstm on Sep 22, 2020, 5:31:27 PM
Steel Skills Balancing

Steel skills force you to use a melee weapon but use projectile attacks, making it almost impossible to scale well into the endgame compared to similar skills(reason: because you cannot benifit from warcrys or half of the nodes on the tree because they are labelled with "Melee" or "Bow" )

My feedback would be that GGG could make steel skills function with warcrys OR straight up buff them in order for them to do similar damage to other similar abilities.

OH and 12 Stacks for lancing steel feels AWFUL YEP (maybe a way to increase max ammo???)

- fakejon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info