New Illusionist Skill Effects - Ice Nova and Glacial Cascade

not bad
The big question is, how does Illusionist Glacial Cascade look when you set off 23 mines twice each, and can my 4 year old PC handle it?
Le Toucan Will Return
I wish there was Ice Nova MTX that makes it look something like the smaller circles of the default Ice Trap.
I LOVE THEM BOTH!

Turning the ice spells I love into glass which I also love @_@

Hope it doesn't look too weird with my sunprism herald of ice. Commence the shattering.
Very cool visual style I'd like to see on more skills.

Also like seeing more use of geometric effects in general.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
VanGhul wrote:
:( There go my hopes for a Celestial Cascade ...

For real. They tacked on the celestial after-glow to this effect anyway.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Will this crash my game?
PepegaCredit
"
Heist is now in full swing and we know many of you love to amplify the look of your skills

How about you actually make the skills work first?
You absolutely shit the bed this time GGG. This league officially became a failed venture, even worse than Synthesis. And most people liked Synthesis...
"Heist is now in full swing and we know many of you love to amplify the look of your skills"

more like : Heist is now full of bugs and we would like you to fix them

Bugs like people printing mirror shards smh, infinite 6 link prophecy on the first 2 days, trade league pretty much ruined already, nice fresh economy huh

Literally never had my game crash so much before, wtf are you guys doing with the game?

You implement a mechanic where you lose all your loot when the game is crashing like hell, literally doesn't make sense

My advice for GGG: Better start having a beta test before league launch, cause this is just shameful ngl

Some people say "GGG it's a small Indie company" .... NO!!! They have been doing this for years and people are spending a lot of money on MTX so yeah....

And don't think that doesn't hurt me for writing this, i started on Harbinger League and it fucking blew my mind, i loved this game on first sight, but now, it's look like it's going downhill in some aspects and maybe improving in others....
Last edited by G0RRASH on Sep 21, 2020, 4:14:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info