Week One of Path of Exile: Heist

The crash does not occur after leaving the heist it occurs in the middle of heist, Honestly I don't wanna rip in another crash at this point. I will w8 like 2 more weeks for more fixes GL everybody.
No thx to GGG.
I thought this League will be trash, so there is no big reason to exp. my character.
And this league start and problems ... its incredible!
But when i met so many ppls in full new armour, pets and effects from Mystery boxes, i just ask why they throw so f*king many dolars in this RNG gambling sh*t? For this problems? For this unfun league?

My BIG thx to you, all players who exp. much faster then me, couse ur real beta testers ... and for free :D Or, someones of you, pay GGG for betatesting :D
One more time thank you, for reveal most of bugs and problems.

Its sad, when nobody from GGG dont play their own game :(
"
zorrock wrote:
Thanks!

Is it just me, or is someone else having problems with craft bench recipies not going RED when the craft can't be performed due to various reason?

Nope, this problem does not exists because of some randome coding side effect their "QA" overlooked because

"
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems"
The Rogue Harbour should be Delve, Bestiary zone with no players around.
"
The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems

You're joking, right? You gotta be. I had to re-download the whole game on the league start because the torrent file was effed up. And on top of that, the whole heist mechanic is rippy to say the least, abysses don't work, crafting bench doesn't work properly, and random game crashes occur everywhere. However, the cherry on top is the stealth nerf to my league starter that wasn't even stated anywhere and was unknown till like 3-4 hours into the league. FIX SOUL MANTLE.
Thanks for adding credits to voicelines! They are really good!
went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems
(quite an understatement)

overlooked the most critical problems on day one of launch of which include:

1) stash tab location... need I say more? how was this overlooked? maybe we just pretend that didn't happen? That would be like if I built a new house and made a garage that according to the blueprints, is a great, great layout, everything tested, everyone is gonna love it - it'll be the best garage ever. I'll have visitors park in it. Then invite my family over to trap them in the garage with no escape. Almost sinister.
2) Playing SSF HC just to have game crashes and immediately put people back in queue, or losing a heist because the instance/game crashes before you get done. Way fun new mechanic.
3) placing the portal to the heist in the most densely populated area in the game. Don't mess up clicking the portal or you may accidentally go back in it. COOL. By the way, the harbor is pretty small, I was wondering if we could make it a bit smaller so we can click everything there is to offer on just one screen.... Just stack the guild and the regular stash on top of each other...
4) Putting the waypoint to the harbor in a STUPID location considering YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE INSTANCE BECAUSE YOU GOT TRAPPED BY OTHER PLAYERS....... It's fine you say, just go back to your hideout, go back to the waypoint, and walk Alllll the way back to the now blocked stash..... leading you to just turn around and go back to your hideout. FUN.

Other issues that I've noticed
4) Removing Tags from Harvest so now the crafting bench doesn't show which mods you can and can't add... which is fine, but just feels like someone high up was like - "Okay we gotta kill all of harvest, it was total h4x, just search all the databases and code for the word Harvest or anything related and just delete it"
5) most the new skills suck, not unplayable but not balanced, especially compared to heist encounters. How the Hell did those guys get so powerful? Probably was the top players in the world testing it... Nice.
6) changes to the game seem to come from feedback from the top streamers... that's cool that the streamers who are rich get to pick and choose what is in the game.

The voice acting is quite nice. That manager had their ducks in order.
Last edited by m0nsterbeats on Sep 21, 2020, 10:55:03 AM
Get these "quest" items and contracts the #$%@ out of my inventory. You guys can just admit you dont have anyone who actually plays Path of Exile beta test your league mechanics and ideas.

You're creating an environment that feels more like a hopeless, never-ending job with consistently decreasing reward to effort/time ratio than a game.

The entire mechanic this league is just an over-tuned buggy waste of time. Definitely top 3 worst leagues of all time.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Thank you for the amazing league and special thanks to all the fabulous voice actors.
IGN Melusia
So many bugs. =[
Last edited by Shotslol on Sep 21, 2020, 11:52:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info