[3.12] DemiVFX's Anti-Cold Res Penta-Curse LL Hexblast Occultist | Satisfying Clear | ✅ 2m Avg Hit ✅

"
RichRamp wrote:
Hmm what we're looking on wand? Was thinking about +1 chaos gems, fire/light dmg, but idk others

Probably something like this. I can't be sure until PoB can properly calculate hexblast damage and Doom stacks though.

Prefixes:
1) +#%inc spell damage or +1 all chaos gems
2) flat added chaos
3) flat added fire/light

Suffixes:
1) +1 to either socketed int or str (gem levels buff Frostbite, which is why Empower is there)
2) Cast speed for QoL
3) Not sure

Maybe a multimodded wand would be better for us? I'd have to take a look at the veiled mod pool again to see what's useful.
Haven't been following this build exactly, but been following the build of "blvcksvn" who posted the "Investegation of Hexblast" on reddit.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iu922s/what_the_hex_even_more_investigations_on_hexblast/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The build has it's similarities, so I'm borrowing from both. Either ways, my question is:

What gear should I prioritize? I got Vixen's and Shavronne's (though not 6-linked) and am currently using some trash gear.

I got some currency to to use (1ex+) on gear.

I also have not done Uber Lab yet, wouldn't Vile Bastion be better? Then you could drop Chayula, no?

Hexblast feels really good, the clear is amazing. I'm dealing a bit low dmg to bosses atm, but I have trash gear. I have faith in this ^^
Last edited by Demisint on Sep 22, 2020, 4:47:27 PM
Did you try the build yet? Can it do Simulacrum 20 solo? My friend doesnt want to play it if it can't.
Lots of people talking about trying the build, but asking whether it can do Simulacrum 20 solo at this point of the league seems pretty flipping early.

Last edited by malebranche on Sep 22, 2020, 4:16:16 PM
Hm why we using herald of ash when we get rare wand?
"
malebranche wrote:
e - this is probably the easiest shavs in SSF league - you can farm cards in T1 Tower maps. They're low drop rate, but it's more doable than ever before.

Thanks for the tip. I'll try that and see what happens.
Played a bit more today. Damage is getting up there - I'm going staffs and crit, and it feels actually pretty good. Clear is amazing. Bossing is now pretty tolerable, but I'm only in t4 maps. My life total is... not good. I think I may cap out at ~4.5k-5k life after a lot of levels and gear investment and that doesn't feel amazing without having good defensive layers other than a pool and Vixen's curses. I think I will continue to play this through yellow maps and then re-evaluate.
"
Demisint wrote:
Haven't been following this build exactly, but been following the build of "blvcksvn" who posted the "Investegation of Hexblast" on reddit.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/iu922s/what_the_hex_even_more_investigations_on_hexblast/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

The build has it's similarities, so I'm borrowing from both. Either ways, my question is:

What gear should I prioritize? I got Vixen's and Shavronne's (though not 6-linked) and am currently using some trash gear.

I got some currency to to use (1ex+) on gear.

I also have not done Uber Lab yet, wouldn't Vile Bastion be better? Then you could drop Chayula, no?

Hexblast feels really good, the clear is amazing. I'm dealing a bit low dmg to bosses atm, but I have trash gear. I have faith in this ^^

First thing I see with this is that you need a source of added fire or lightning damage to spells somewhere, whether it's from Anger or a gear mod, but only IF you're taking EE. Also, the added chaos damage to attacks craft on your amulet isn't gonna do anything because hexblast isn't an attack.

Also yea if you're going LL that shavs is gonna be really nice but you should definitely work on linking it because hexblast def needs a 6L for higher tier maps.

And yes, the last 2 ascendancy points are entirely your choice. You're more than free to take Vile Bastion! The reason I chose Withering Presence is the free wither stacks and the chaos res early (before nostalgia).
Last edited by DemiVFX on Sep 23, 2020, 3:19:56 AM
"
TieJäi wrote:
Did you try the build yet? Can it do Simulacrum 20 solo? My friend doesnt want to play it if it can't.

I haven't tried simu yet and probably won't for a week or two at least. If it gets done I'll upload a video of it. I'm not rushing myself this league out of fear of burnout.
"
RichRamp wrote:
Hm why we using herald of ash when we get rare wand?

I'm using it to help out clear with pops a bit. It's not the biggest help but it def leaves less stragglers behind. Keep in mind that we deal no physical damage, so Herald of Ash doesn't add any fire damage. At the moment it's SOLELY a clear booster. If you're fine with clear without it and would prefer to replace it, you absolutely can!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info