The Twilight Mystery Box

"
"
Miazga wrote:
better then supporter packs

Aren't they always? ha ha.

hehehe, sometimes.
definitely better then these league packs.

I am almost tempted to splash some cash...again
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
"
RedLith wrote:
Nice sets overall, I like many things in this box set, though imho Sunrise Helmet is atrocious along with its attachments... If it at least had an alternative look for female characters...
The Nightfall Body Armour clipping on some characters through itself, and the chest gap looks in my opinion odd on male characters, makes it look like they got female chest.. while the boots seems way too simple..

Still wish one day we will be able to swap 3 dups for something, or gee I'm sure everyone will have much more use of the decorations rather than 3 aura/skill effect..

This is my character with the things I got really like the way it looks with this wings and helmet:

Missing the gloves though.

sunrise helmet looks good on a big guy. my friend made a knight fashin and it looks great. I can share if you like.

I agree about attachment though. I can't even see it on the heads I've used it on, it clips inside of the head piece.

Share, why not :)
I don't know for me its missing something and it is defiantly not that head attachment. I quite rarely dislike something that much as I don't like this helmet lol ^^' The armor itself is amazing and the helmet kinda feels meh..
But everyone and their own opinions and tastes :) it is defiantly looks better on a bigger male characters.
"
Miazga wrote:
"
"
Miazga wrote:
better then supporter packs

Aren't they always? ha ha.

hehehe, sometimes.
definitely better then these league packs.

I am almost tempted to splash some cash...again

I still bought them all. Been away from game for a while, and didn't really have the money back when I used to play, to be able to buy much.

I'm a bit better off now, and the effects and stuff are that good now, just went for it.

I've only really used spellsword and orion so far though, but I can see a lot of uses for all the pieces, so worth it in the long run.

The newest 2 packs do seem a little bare, but I remember when they never even used to have an armour set. The higher tier you would get like a cape, weapon effect and portal or something.

Do the league packs always have armour and effects now? I honestly don't really have anything to compare it to. I only bought breachlord and then hydra from core, prior to the other packs I just got upon my return to the game this month.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
RedLith wrote:
"
"
RedLith wrote:
Nice sets overall, I like many things in this box set, though imho Sunrise Helmet is atrocious along with its attachments... If it at least had an alternative look for female characters...
The Nightfall Body Armour clipping on some characters through itself, and the chest gap looks in my opinion odd on male characters, makes it look like they got female chest.. while the boots seems way too simple..

Still wish one day we will be able to swap 3 dups for something, or gee I'm sure everyone will have much more use of the decorations rather than 3 aura/skill effect..

This is my character with the things I got really like the way it looks with this wings and helmet:

Missing the gloves though.

sunrise helmet looks good on a big guy. my friend made a knight fashin and it looks great. I can share if you like.

I agree about attachment though. I can't even see it on the heads I've used it on, it clips inside of the head piece.

Share, why not :)
I don't know for me its missing something and it is defiantly not that head attachment. I quite rarely dislike something that much as I don't like this helmet lol ^^' The armor itself is amazing and the helmet kinda feels meh..
But everyone and their own opinions and tastes :) it is defiantly looks better on a bigger male characters.

First one is a fella I met in a hub.

second one, well it's also a fella I met in a hub, but we're friends now.

Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
I really like that cloud :3
Should have known.
Bought some of these, and what did I get?

4 pairs of sunrise footprints. out of 5 boxes.
I still waiting for Angelic and Demon And Pandemonium armors when they are in the store I am waiting for this armor too
Haven't been drawn in by the previous boxes, this is the first one where I don't see a single thing I wouldn't want. Great use of supporter pack points since I don't need any more stash tabs.

First box got the Nightfall Armor, perfect for shadow. Love the flame dash.

Beautiful designs all around!
I think this happened after the last patch,
the Sunrise mtx armour lost its fire\flame effect

Here is a picture for comparison how it was and how its now:

Posted in the bug report section too, hope it will be fixed soon..
To put the deliberate misleading right:
The purpose of these boxes is not to allow players to get cheap MTX out of your generosity, but to deceive players into spending more than they actually would.

"The average reward is worth 110 points, which is more than three times the cost of the box" complely ignore on purpurse that no one can do anything with duplicate cosmetics, mixed up incomplete sets, or MTX they dont aim for. It abuses the fundamental inability of the mind to correctly assess probabilities. In reality, you always end up spending MORE points (money), as if you just bought the set when it was available in store.

You know that, thats the whole purpurse of this gambeling boxes. But to sell it as a great deal is quite disgusting. I also hope that there will soon be legislation in your country (and not only in yours) that prohibits such misleading and deceptive formulations.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Oct 4, 2020, 1:10:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info