[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

"
bodhe wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Awesome post man. I have a similar approach. So, cluster jewels are hard to craft/get at the moment right? Does the PoB work? I get errors sadly.

For the time/currency needed to get the "perfect" cluster jewel then yeah I do not think it's worth it at this point. We will have to wait and see just how popular discharge ends up being. Might be possible to just buy them for a reasonable cost. If I push the build to its limits with nothing else to do I will probably start on a cluster jewel version.

You need to update to the community fork version of PoB, google PoB fork. Also the new gems are not in so I edited some of the programs files to make discharge show proper damage.

Thanks I got the PoB to work. I was headed to Searing Heat and Growth and Decay but I think it's too far to go with this build. I dropped inexorable and got more jewel slots. I assume the GG jewel is only GG because of corrupted blood? xD

Anyways +1 for the build. Finally can play Kripps old burning discharger!
"
Provin915 wrote:

Thanks I got the PoB to work. I was headed to Searing Heat and Growth and Decay but I think it's too far to go with this build. I dropped inexorable and got more jewel slots. I assume the GG jewel is only GG because of corrupted blood? xD

Anyways +1 for the build. Finally can play Kripps old burning discharger!

The jewel was kind of an afterthought, I originally just made it to add the -30 DOT multi from the new gem. Just through some dot multi and corrupted blood on it.
my eyes say thank you for using this color at gems section
Why you got Eye of Innocence on chieftain version? I dont get it.
"
Jimmiq wrote:
Why you got Eye of Innocence on chieftain version? I dont get it.

We get 25% chance to gain a charge from the tree. 1 in 4 firestorm hits still gives a charge on top of Valako.
Best skill to level with?
"
DuFFzbar wrote:
Best skill to level with?

From the POB: Starting out Fireball or Molten Strike depending on what you gear find. Spec some Melee nodes if Molten Strike. Then Armageddon Brand or Discharge
if you don't mind slow charge gen.
Thoughts at level 47: Pretty crazy leveling speed ever since I picked up first jugg ascendancy node (Unflinching), that and Enduring Cry is giving me enough endurance charges to use discharge while leveling up. Before I could finish doing normal lab, I used molten strike/infernal blow and holy flame totem.
One thing to note is that Jugg has no inherent way to load up charges prior to a boss fight or other encounter. If your charges drop you will have to be in combat to slap. I think that's the biggest advantage of Chief. Charge gen will be slower on Chief definitely, but being able to stack charges without having to be in combat is very nice.
anyone gotten to maps, how is it doing?

and would u recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info