[3.13] Contagious Burning Discharge - Chieftain/Jugg | Budget to wild - League start friendly

You achieve 50% chance to ignite on the treeplus 49% from combustion, you simply add a medium cluster jewel which gives 10% chance + 15 fire pen on enemies you ignite and you gucci as jugg.
Jugg does not appeal me at all tho, but yeah the chance to gain instead max endurance charge is huge.

Edit: may be good idea to start jugg and respect into chieftain later on.
Last edited by OranjeJuice on Sep 18, 2020, 10:41:16 AM
Unable to use the pastebin
I think it really boils down to QoL for which ascendancy to play this build as. I think the big question is, does the harder hitting discharge on Jugg (due to having more endur charges on average) compare to the higher ignite dps of the Chief?
are Tree Like this good for HC ? http://poeurl.com/c1hE

also do i need 2x Kaom's Way to be viable this build ? i think about try as starter build but not sure
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Sep 18, 2020, 11:32:52 AM
"
Bradaw wrote:
I think it really boils down to QoL for which ascendancy to play this build as. I think the big question is, does the harder hitting discharge on Jugg (due to having more endur charges on average) compare to the higher ignite dps of the Chief?
Yeah it all comes down to a QoL during maps, I can't really tell at all since I never played an Ignite build. On the other side Jugg feels like it doesn't offer much but the increase AoE and the chaos res (I'm confident enough chieftain has enough mitigation). I may end up playing like fireball ignite untill I can buy the ammy and pray that chieftain sustain enough for maps. also I tweaked the tree and added few cluster jewel: https://pastebin.com/VNXFpQV3 I turned off WoC and Flammability.

EDIT: Pinpoint + intesify fireball is nuts for that now that I think about it. altho just for the early lvling prolly.
Last edited by OranjeJuice on Sep 18, 2020, 11:41:04 AM
"

also do i need 2x Kaom's Way to be viable this build ? i think about try as starter build but not sure
You may consider jugg for hardcore becouse of the juicy Chaos res and overall elemental/physical mitigation. You may wanna drop few dps nodes and get more tanky but yeah I do believe is viable I just dunno how you gonna deal with the early mapping if you miss the amulet for endurance charges, since you do not wanna really get hit by mobs to generate charges.
"

I think so, I would work to Soul of Steel it will lessen the impact of Eye of innocence a bit more. And Kaom's way is +1 endurance charge and about 700 regen end game. Not going to kill the build to lose one. I already plan on dropping one at some point for a Pyre on SC.
"
Bradaw wrote:

My thought process on this is, except for map boss and shaper/elder/sirus the max charges don't really matter. For maps, 2 endurance charges is a 280k DPS 2 Million total damage ignite. That will clear maps just fine. We don't need to hit trash mobs with a 10mil ignite.
Awesome post man. I have a similar approach. So, cluster jewels are hard to craft/get at the moment right? Does the PoB work? I get errors sadly.
"
Provin915 wrote:
Awesome post man. I have a similar approach. So, cluster jewels are hard to craft/get at the moment right? Does the PoB work? I get errors sadly.

For the time/currency needed to get the "perfect" cluster jewel then yeah I do not think it's worth it at this point. We will have to wait and see just how popular discharge ends up being. Might be possible to just buy them for a reasonable cost. If I push the build to its limits with nothing else to do I will probably start on a cluster jewel version.

You need to update to the community fork version of PoB, google PoB fork. Also the new gems are not in so I edited some of the programs files to make discharge show proper damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info