Harvest Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

sorry, just as my other post is a bit crowded, and this bit is important.

when do the harvest supporter packs go offline, please? I'd like to get one possibly, but I'm not sure if they go off on Monday as well, please?

I'd just like to know what kind of time I have to decide what other packs to get. I would like to take advantage of effects sale, so would love more points to spend.

I need to catch up anyway. I have not gave you guys anything in years. I mean I've not been active in the game for a while, but I still think this is one f the best games of this generation. even if I'm not playing currently, still like to support.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
sorry, just as my other post is a bit crowded, and this bit is important.

when do the harvest supporter packs go offline, please? I'd like to get one possibly, but I'm not sure if they go off on Monday as well, please?

I'd just like to know what kind of time I have to decide what other packs to get. I would like to take advantage of effects sale, so would love more points to spend.

I need to catch up anyway. I have not gave you guys anything in years. I mean I've not been active in the game for a while, but I still think this is one f the best games of this generation. even if I'm not playing currently, still like to support.

Yoo; well, as far as I know, the Harvest Supporter packs will still be around til the December release-- So I think you still have time ^ ^

Not entirely sure though; but I think I saw someone post a definite answer in the forums some couple weeks back before the new packs were announced
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
Can I get the mystery box if I buy something from the pathofexile.com?. Or it´s only available via in game store?.
where will my box be please, do I have in game mail? (sorry, I've been away from game for a while)

EDIT: found it. I got demonic gloves. pretty nice gloves actually.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 12, 2020, 4:44:02 PM
"
all Harvest data (groves, seeds, infrastructure, unused crafts, etc)

What about infused beachead and new tributes ?
kept alot of crafts/seeds before i went on holiday last week.

since harvest basically brought me nothing worthwhile or valuable, your decicion to remove harvest stuff basically made me waste 2,5 months of unfruitful party play with nerfed seed drops.

since this looks like the final nail in the coffin where chris' "we will never invalidate player's efforts!" got put in some time ago, i'm going to expect that all future league achievements will also be deleted!

in geman: it mean's i'm not motivated to even start since the progress needed to enjoy a league is pretty much at the end of it. so why start?

i'm aware that it's difficult to design/implement/test a league in 12 weeks or less, the presure to come up with something amazing is huge, you always managed so far but at what costs?

what i'm getting from this, is, that your data model is obviously so bloated that destroying player's efforts is cheaper than trying to fix your technical debts by refactoring it. that's a really frightening theory.

convince me that i'm wrong.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
all Harvest data (groves, seeds, infrastructure, unused crafts, etc) will be removed

What about Facetor's Lens? Will they be gone, too? Will they still be usable?

What about horticrafting stations stored in the stash? Will they be deleted? If not - will there be a way to get rid of them after the end of Harvest? Right now, they can't be destroyed by puttingthem onto the floor nor can they be sold to vendors.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Until the launch of Heist we're offering one free Angels and Demons Mystery Box when you spend any amount of points in the store. This means you can purchase a discounted cosmetic effect or any other microtransaction and receive one Angels and Demons Mystery Box as a gift from us. The offer is available on both PC and Consoles.

- i have spent points on stash tabs, where do i see or receive the Angels and Demons Mystery Box?

NVM, found it!
Last edited by Mouse_Controler on Sep 13, 2020, 9:25:27 AM
anyone have any ideas how long the current core packs will stay up, please?

I just need Orion now, which I plan to get in roughly 4 weeks time (give or take a day or two) and I'd be incredibly gutted to miss this tier, as it has some of the coolest looking stuff in the game in it (IMO at least)

I know the dates are never set in stone, but does anyone have any idea when it will be changed, based on past version, please?

EDIT: I spoke to customer support, so it's sorted now. they will announce in advance.

Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 13, 2020, 12:30:31 PM
I just bought mtx yesterday, when can I expect my free mystery box?
Last edited by meTal_BOSS on Sep 14, 2020, 5:37:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info