New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

crackling lance looks insane
RIP MELEE
Some really cool skill effects lol
PRAISE
Almost all skills shown looks amazing, except "steel" skills, they are still ugly and clunky.
Go all in into Splitting Steel to fulfill my dream of becoming Magneto and abandoning the league after it becomes clear the skill is utter trash

VERSUS

Despise my own existence by going ED/Contagion Trickster AGAIN because fuck having fun since zoom zoom wins
Last edited by Baallerith on Sep 11, 2020, 1:27:06 AM
New firestorm looks insane, love it
"
Baallerith wrote:
Go all in into Splitting Steel to fulfill my dream of becoming Magneto and abandoning the league after it becomes clear the skill is utter trash

VERSUS

Despise my own existence by going ED/Contagion Trickster AGAIN because fuck having fun since zoom zoom wins

There is a third option: don't play PoE.
Also the second option is probably incorrect, since it probably also involves quitting the league, after getting bored of zoom-zooming and realize, that the game doesn't really need you to actually play it and some relatively primitive AI will farm just fine.
But if there are only the first and second options, i'd pick first one, because having fun for a limited time is better, than having no fun and also spending more time on the game than you would've spent otherwise
Last edited by DeepSpaceWanderer on Sep 11, 2020, 1:34:32 AM
Ballistas back in Metamorph were too weak to help bows so it feels like bows haven't gotten anything for over a year.

While spells get a new archetype every single league

Also, all the top bow builds in delve are glass cannon. I would really like to see GGG try to make bows with a life pool a thing.

glacial cascade is one of thoses spells that would have beneficied of a slam sortof mechanism, to synergise with dedicated gems or warcry. Fireblast, discharge and cold snap too
Last edited by Krël on Sep 11, 2020, 1:45:49 AM
i wonder if that new skill can kill sirus and hoping no bugs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info