New and Reworked Classic Spells & Steel Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

"
Alcsaar wrote:
Cooldowns on damaging skills are BAD

This game has no room for cooldowns on clear/st skills. There is a reason no one plays stuff like Flickerstrike with out frenzies.

This change to discharge sucks.

Flicker strike is single target melee. You can't compare aoe spells to it
Crackling lance totems looks like a go!
Ohh lance looks tasty.
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
"
so you can call down as many meteors as you'd like

Oh yes.
"
We've also changed the skill to convert 100% of its physical damage to cold

Super YES.
"
creating a whirling cluster of shards pointing forward.

Basically Warframe's Zenistar with a load of crit. OMEGAYES.
"
UmbraStar wrote:
Can I get an F for Jousis and his Cast When Damage Taken Firestorm loops.

Jousis will find new ways to break the game
Le Toucan Will Return
Those new skills made me believe in you again bois.
Thanks for your hard work.
It's not a potato without po... or tato.
Wow, these actually look really good! That said, I had to slow down the video to 50% speed to be able to take in everything.
It's time for.. FREE BOXES
[Removed by Support]
"
Ashriel wrote:
So is it Cracking Lance or Crackling Lance? The trailer and post disagree. Either way it's a combo of Galvanic Arrow and Arc, and doesn't need to exist. The typo is about as inspired as the skill.

Firestorm is now Meteor. In the same patch as D3's Black Hole, et. al. Huh. Complimentary 2000's level-up SFX included.

Steel skills shown to be completely behind the curve in every way - visuals, damage, creativity, big oof. Never ever touching these. Poor "melee"!

I have no idea why Pinpoint exists based on this post.

Seriously? You're complaining about better tuning across the board and cool new build choices? These designs are almost all badass. Feel free to continue playing arc or Galvanic Arrow, these new skills won't impede your ability to do so. Everyone loves to complain these days, and honestly the amount of work GGG does on this game doesn't warrant this baseless whining.
OH YES
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info