Curse Skills in Path of Exile: Heist

I love the videos you guys are making with these reveals. Very helpful and fun to watch!
Ei GGG, Bane triggers Hexblast?
"
SimbaXp wrote:
RIP curse rings I guess?

My guess curse rings will exists for hexs, but not marks.
Does the rework change change the immunity to curse enemies? I know it is not flavorfull to have a door being cursed (or a totem), but every time I went to try a curse based build, those enemies were a pain to deal with.
I know that every build should have weakeness, but we don't have, for exemple, cold immune mobs. For to impending doom to be any usefull, those immunities have to go.
PS: Hexblast got me and I am curious to see if it will be my leaguestart.
"
Bolaway wrote:

hexblast doesnt seem to be a curse, but a skill that works on cursed enemies. Bane is for curses and applying them
Great rework
It's so fun to be obligated to perform two or more additional actions instead of just one while monsters have exact same action speed as your character.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Hasta la vista piercing redemption sentries!

Meh, not like I was gonna play that character in STD anyway...
....Hex Blast. . .

...a beam we "shoot" that may apply cold, lightning, fire effects...

Chotto matte, isn't this Sirus' Die Beam? Minus the corrupting blood xD ?

Are we finally gonna be able to make our own version of Sirus? Considering he was one of the canonical characters that went through Wraeclast; itd be fun to play as him
Act Rush Service~ IGN: Athiana_
How will Bane work with new curse changes, will the curses be deemed self cast and benefit from doom?
"
thep10xer wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:

hexblast doesnt seem to be a curse, but a skill that works on cursed enemies. Bane is for curses and applying them

Could be the new Ed/Contagion???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info