Quest Completion Crash

Crashed immediately after picking up spear in a2 cruel(so did party member).

Crashed immediately after picking up medicine chest a1 ruthless.

Crashed up accepting "kill" for one of the bandits but don't remember which one a2 cruel.

prior to yesterday i had no issues with crashing.
Last edited by kalistan on Apr 24, 2012, 7:18:58 AM
Related note, when doing the quest that gives the passive refund points, it crashed me out to the login screen when I talked to her to get my reward (and didn't give it). I had to exit all the way out and log back in. Then it crashed when she gave me the reward. Again had to exit out and back in.

Also never had a quest crash before last night.

(At work now so can't do anything but post the note on here)

/e - playing solo on default league
Last edited by djmilhaus on Apr 24, 2012, 12:45:45 PM
Kalistan: Are you using Elemental Proliferation?

djmilhaus: I'd suggest running a Pack Check, something may be corrupted in the info related to that quest.
Balance & Design
"
Rory wrote:
djmilhaus: I'd suggest running a Pack Check, something may be corrupted in the info related to that quest.

Rory,
Not sure if you want me to continue posting in this thread or start a new one since our issues are apparently different. Please let me know if you don't want me to continue posting here.

I ran the packet checker as per the sticky above, took a few minutes to complete, and did not return any errors or log files. When I logged back in to PoE, I didn't notice any downloads or anything to make me think it tried correcting a bad file.

I haven't gotten to that quest yet in another difficulty nor started another character, but other quests have not caused me any problems since then.

If you need any other information, I'm happy to provide and/or do what I can if it's helpful in any way.
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info