143412.22%
Skill Effect
513243.74%
Portal
218018.58%
Shield
146912.52%
Poll closed
Also lol, skill effect, what a waste of time. More blurry eye-searing recolours of regular weapon or spell trails. Wooooooo!!!! GET HYPE!!!
when will put a pet toucan
Probably all of the skills you've neglected while giving other skills multiple effects.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
I think best change to the microtransaction system would be to make it actually a microtransaction, the prices are way over the top, for instance you can buy a triple A game for 60 dollars. 20 dollars for some effects is way over the top, micro means under 10 dollars if larger cosmetic it would be max 20 dollars, anything above it moves beyond micro. All the single cosmetics should be under 20 dollars.

You would actually get more sales if reduced the prices by even 40% and keep it that way, not doing sales which sell it even above what it should cost even at discounts.

Raise Toucan zombie skin
Need more brains, exile?
Write in: "Weapon Alternate effect" you know that thing there's a slot for that don't exist in the MTX store?
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
interesting idea but I wont vote since I most likely will not buy it.

but it would be totally interesting if this kind of votes actually applied to important things for the game.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
It would be nice if these options weren't so unoriginal. Give us something we don't already have to many of please.
Saved
don't vote for skills unless you want very popular skill to win, your inset [meme, bad skill] won't win. besides i dont even think GGG will put all the skill gems in the poll there is way to many.
Last edited by b4timert on Aug 26, 2020, 9:24:12 PM
Moar cyclone effex ploxxx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info