Any MMA fans?

I am familiar with Ninjutsu. One of my buddy trains in it. Should be getting his black belt as a matter soon.

Yes, Anderson Silva is truly amazing to watch. It took him awhile to perfect his craft, but he did and he is something else. Yea, the sport could not stay bare knuckles and thats it forever, but i MISS not being able to see anyone vs anyone.
I'm with Disillusioned here. When I first heard of MMA, I figured it was a Pro Wrestling version of kickboxing or something. I was discussing this with sensei last night, actually, after class. While MMA is a very admirable 'art' and can teach you a lot, if it comes down to selling tickets for a show, a show must be put on...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I wanted Jones to lose the other night so bad. He's just so cocky (not that Rashad isn't). Unfortunately he appears to be invincible.

I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
I'm an amateur mix martial artist currently training with Team Quest in Northern California been doing it now for close to 4 years, and about 4years of boxing prior. Been a fan since the mid 90s.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
NotSorry wrote:
I'm an amateur mix martial artist currently training with Team Quest in Northern California been doing it now for close to 4 years, and about 4years of boxing prior. Been a fan since the mid 90s.

Tea Quest? Why does that sound so familiar. Tell me some people that train there, if you could. That's pretty awesome though. How many amateur fights have you had? Also, what are the primary disciplines you train. What is your favorite discipline? I was going to start training again very soon, but I will probably have to sit back and watch. The military has taken a toll on my body. I have also been watching since 90's.

Yes, I would have liked to see Jones get shut up, but I cannot stand Rashad. I haven't like him since the Forest fight, but the Rampage fight really made me angry.
I think it'd be awesome if we could keep the UFC spoilers inside spoiler tags for people who haven't seen the latest events yet. :)
What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
no never interested, but Muay Thai is the magick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCgJCBVUnY
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I don't see why something like that can have "martial arts" in its name, there's nothing about martial arts in it..
Ingame: Pwnladin or Jeziz
"
no never interested, but Muay Thai is the magick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiCgJCBVUnY

I love Muay Thai! Next to BJJ it is my favorite art.

"
Minttunator wrote:
I think it'd be awesome if we could keep the UFC spoilers inside spoiler tags for people who haven't seen the latest events yet. :)

Ok UFC 145 is history. Its not a spoiler if its all over ESPN and people are talking about it. If you haven't seen the fight or the results yet then you probably don't care enough. That's just an opinion though.
"
Hate wrote:
I don't see why something like that can have "martial arts" in its name, there's nothing about martial arts in it..

Explain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info