A 3 IQ Summoner Build to Mindlessly Farm the Atlas on a Budget PC Setup

The pastebin link for the build gives me an error in POB.
How viable is this build with just 2 or 3 types of flasks instead of all of them? PS4 flask buttons are heckin bad for the middle 3 flask slots. My 40 year old abused hands can't hit the dir pad without taking my thumb off the left(move) stick :/ reaching across with my right hand is viable, but I usually miss the flask I was aiming for and open the map overlay or one of the other flasks LUL
"
Pandamannn wrote:
The pastebin link for the build gives me an error in POB.

Same.
Use the POB Community fork. https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding
Hi maybe i do something wrong but even with the community fork it don't works :/

edit: Never mind instal issue it's ok now sorry .
Last edited by Tagmatar on Sep 18, 2020, 4:28:23 PM
Any ideas on how/what would be a good way to include Animated Guardian, or a vulnerability curse in this build?
Why is Indomitable Army selected on the tree with no connecting nodes?
"
misterpickle1 wrote:
Why is Indomitable Army selected on the tree with no connecting nodes?

First of all, thanks to you Victor for continuing Viperesques Build. Was the most fun i ever had when running a Necro. Going to try and pick up your Version too of course :)

As your Question Misterpickle, Indomitable Army is probably Annointed to his Amulet. During Blight Encounters later on in the Game you can acquire "Oils". You can recognize those encounters when you meet Sister Cassia, later on during mapping. With 3 specific ones you can annoint a Notable Keystone from the Skilltree to your Amulet, so it counts as picked even if its not connected to the rest of your tree :)
"
Ginaw wrote:
Any ideas on how/what would be a good way to include Animated Guardian, or a vulnerability curse in this build?

Probably the best bet would be an Animate Guardian with High Templar Gloves that have cause Vulnerabilty on Hit....cant think of anything else than that right now. Maybe a trigger Wand with Flesh Offering > Desecrate > Punishment or something like that would work too....
Might bail on the awful hexblast build and roll a new char with this, any thoughts on the skeleton sword unique they added in 3.12 and if its usable/any good here?
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info