[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

I personally hate War Cries, too much button pressing. So how does mapping feel without using any War Cries? Just slamming. During bossing the War Cry rotation is fine for a oneshot imo but during mapping it sounds like a massive pain.
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
I personally hate War Cries, too much button pressing. So how does mapping feel without using any War Cries? Just slamming. During bossing the War Cry rotation is fine for a oneshot imo but during mapping it sounds like a massive pain.

during mapping only seismic cry is needded. one seismic cry has 5 exerted attacks that can clear 5 screens of mob. you only need to warcry every 5 screen, it isn't that bad I think.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Okay doesn't sound too bad. Is there a pob version between 2 ex budget and mirror tear harvest gear floating around?
Is there a "best" way to craft the weapon? And whats the importance of crit multi on weapon? Its really hard to find a high physical damage weapon with crit multi on it.
Updated the mid-budget gears and POB
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
feelthepain wrote:
Is there a "best" way to craft the weapon? And whats the importance of crit multi on weapon? Its really hard to find a high physical damage weapon with crit multi on it.

the crit multi isn't really important. You only need to get a good %phys and flat phys weapon and craft hit can't be evaded on that.

If you want, you can also multi-mod it for some additional quality and crit-chance/attack.
Hey,
Played your build to lvl 92 and as a first time slammer, absolutely loving it!! Thanks so much for sharing

I am using a fractured Maelstrom Staff for mapping right now with 5% explode implicit and its pretty fun but it obviously lacks damage on bosses.

I thought about just having another staff in 2nd weapon slot with all the auras and then just swap for bossing. What do you think about the new heist warstaves? Would it be worth give up the block chance for the additional endurance/power charge? Also you think any of the Warlord prefixes are decent such as fire pen or phys as extra fire?
"
antichronia wrote:
Hey,
Played your build to lvl 92 and as a first time slammer, absolutely loving it!! Thanks so much for sharing

I am using a fractured Maelstrom Staff for mapping right now with 5% explode implicit and its pretty fun but it obviously lacks damage on bosses.

I thought about just having another staff in 2nd weapon slot with all the auras and then just swap for bossing. What do you think about the new heist warstaves? Would it be worth give up the block chance for the additional endurance/power charge? Also you think any of the Warlord prefixes are decent such as fire pen or phys as extra fire?

Hi, glad that you like the build!

Explode watstaff is something I haven't thought of before. It can be a good way to improve our clear speed until we get our explodey chest armour.

For the new warstaff, I think having additional endurance and power charge is pretty good, as long as you can find one with good physical damage then go ahead and use it. But I don't recommend limiting ourselves on that warstaff base only.

I tried the warloard prefix last league, since our prefix spots are limited, %phys, flat phys and hits can't be evaded are the best combo on prefix. Having said that, if you are stacking accuracy, then we have one more prefix spot for the mod. In the end, you can use POB to decide which option gives us better damage.
Small improvement suggestion on the mid tier tree.
When you get the jewel socket next to Golem's Blood and slot in a Thread of Hope with medium circle, you can get Disciple of the Unyielding but also Disciple of the Slaughter and Versatile Stance for another few million dps and free Frenzy charge generation. You can also lose the dexterity node and still pick up the whole two handed melee crit and accuracy cluster for the same total point investment.

Also Thread of Hope is dirt cheap.
Last edited by GrindcoreFTW on Oct 20, 2020, 9:40:35 AM
"
GrindcoreFTW wrote:
Small improvement suggestion on the mid tier tree.
When you get the jewel socket next to Golem's Blood and slot in a Thread of Hope with medium circle, you can get Disciple of the Unyielding but also Disciple of the Slaughter and Versatile Stance for another few million dps and free Frenzy charge generation. You can also lose the dexterity node and still pick up the whole two handed melee crit and accuracy cluster for the same total point investment.

Also Thread of Hope is dirt cheap.

That's a pretty good idea! thanks for sharing! Using thread of hope can also allocate the 8% life node on the top too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info