[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
Latest Build suggestion: Unless you are a diehard melee fan, otherwise I would suggest playing a spell caster instead. Melee is currently in a terrible state now, our build included. - 10/16/2022

LOLOL.

Everything you need to know about PoE.
This build and new skill Volcanic Fissure ? ^^
"
Thesorrow10 wrote:
This build and new skill Volcanic Fissure ? ^^

Was wondering the same my self
Hey, I was just wondering if the one-shotting aspect of things can still be accomplished post-nerfs. Always found the one-shot sound so meaty. What sort of investment do you think it'd take now to one shot conquerors?
Hi Jenno.

One question, if we link Shockwave instead of Fist of War, we get a PoB dps increase. Plus, Tawhoa's Chosen benefits from Shockwave, but not Fist of War. Is there a reason we keep using Fist of War?
Last edited by dmetal66 on Dec 29, 2022, 8:27:24 PM
hi guys, can some one help me with some info i wanna try this build my only problem was that there to many key to spam and i found another Tectonic slam build that don't use many key just don't know the different between this one and the other one beside the warcry spam. i would be grateful if some one can help me with info tired of doing build that don't work. not talking about this post ofc !
here is the other poe https://pastebin.com/twz4LuMQ . thank
"
DukeMax wrote:
hi guys, can some one help me with some info i wanna try this build my only problem was that there to many key to spam and i found another Tectonic slam build that don't use many key just don't know the different between this one and the other one beside the warcry spam. i would be grateful if some one can help me with info tired of doing build that don't work. not talking about this post ofc !

The build you posted is from Path of Exile Builds. It focuses on a ton of speed and spamming attacks to deal dps with the unique weapon Oni-Goroshi. It's defenses are evasion, bit of armor, endurance charges, regen, leech, blind, fortify and uncapped spell suppression.

This build focuses on ONE BIG SLAM to deal damage and clear the screen by exerting the attack with war cries. Its defenses are armor, endurance charges, regen, leech, instant life recovery (from warcry mastery), fortify and max attack & spell block.

From the looks of it, the PoE Builds Oni-Goroshi variant has a lower cap on damage, and a higher stat requirement. On the flip side, the Warcry variant, has a more active playstyle with higher potentials for damage and survivability.

IMO, please give this guide a thorough read. You will get to learn a lot about the build, the game and possible tips and tricks.
Last edited by dmetal66 on Jan 11, 2023, 9:53:22 AM
"
dmetal66 wrote:
"
DukeMax wrote:

The build you posted is from Path of Exile Builds. It focuses on a ton of speed and spamming attacks to deal dps with the unique weapon Oni-Goroshi. It's defenses are evasion, bit of armor, endurance charges, regen, leech, blind, fortify and uncapped spell suppression.

This build focuses on ONE BIG SLAM to deal damage and clear the screen by exerting the attack with war cries. Its defenses are armor, endurance charges, regen, leech, instant life recovery (from warcry mastery), fortify and max attack & spell block.

From the looks of it, the PoE Builds Oni-Goroshi variant has a lower cap on damage, and a higher stat requirement. On the flip side, the Warcry variant, has a more active playstyle with higher potentials for damage and survivability.

IMO, please give this guide a thorough read. You will get to learn a lot about the build, the game and possible tips and tricks.

ya i did read just today cause i really like the feel of this skill like it never get old . will try out one with not many warcary skill then switch to this i think . thank a lot for info @dmetal66
Let's hope melee get's some love in 3.21, really miss this build and would love to run it again.
After 4 entire leagues, I was finally able to make this build work.

So far I'll say is that,

- this build is not new player friendly
- it requires a lot of gear and skills to get it going
- it has high game knowledge and actions per minute requirement
- most of all, it suffers from being a melee build in PoE.

But damn, this is the best build I have played in the last 10 leagues!

I love One-shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain.

Thank you Jenno for the guide and the inspiration!

Last edited by dmetal66 on Feb 12, 2023, 3:34:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info