[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

ok ok i'll look for it, im acutaly considering it especialy as i saw you use phase run, something i considered for a long time, an interesting add on for skills especialy slam obviously and i think people so sleep on this
First of all. Glad to see you back and waitin to return in this patch. One question. Where i can find the allocation order for the new ascendacy? Can't find it in POB and in the guide stil is old order
Hi, thanks for the build. It's my first chieftain

my noob questions are:
why don't we pick awatar of fire?
and "exposure you inflict applies at least -%18 to affacted elemental resistance" seems decent in my opinion under the Elemantal mastery at top left
Any suggestions for switching from non-crit to crit version? do we still make the suggested skill changes for the crit POBs? Or is it better to use the current 3.16 version of the tree/skills and just upgrade items accordingly?
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
ok ok i'll look for it, im acutaly considering it especialy as i saw you use phase run, something i considered for a long time, an interesting add on for skills especialy slam obviously and i think people so sleep on this

yeah, phase run is my favorite thing about this build :)
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
hyperactiv47 wrote:
First of all. Glad to see you back and waitin to return in this patch. One question. Where i can find the allocation order for the new ascendacy? Can't find it in POB and in the guide stil is old order

Thanks for reminding me, I updated the ascendancy section.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Caramellus wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build. It's my first chieftain

my noob questions are:
why don't we pick awatar of fire?
and "exposure you inflict applies at least -%18 to affacted elemental resistance" seems decent in my opinion under the Elemantal mastery at top left

Hi,

Avatar of fire isn't necessary because our damage will be 100% fire

the "exposure you inflict applies at least -%18 to affacted elemental resistance" will be used later in other budget level, the node is super strong, but requires a good source to apply fire exposure. We will get there, don't worry :)
"
MaigalHS wrote:
Any suggestions for switching from non-crit to crit version? do we still make the suggested skill changes for the crit POBs? Or is it better to use the current 3.16 version of the tree/skills and just upgrade items accordingly?

For now you can briefly follow the original tree as much as possible. The league-start tree won't work because it does not allocate any crit related nodes.

I will put more thoughts into the crit version and update it once I finalize the direction.
Where can I go for some defense? I often get oneshot in low red maps and don't know how much more I can push it.
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Ild_Heim wrote:
Looks interesting, and the explanation for most looks reasonable even so some buff uptime looks a bit stretched. But the biggest issues, game has change a lot over the last patches and ther eis no update pob to have an idea how this would scale for 3.16, the only pob is a budget one and doesnt look to nice, low damage even with everything buffed (for a 50c theorycal budget i guess its ok)

The budget POB is only to get us started, the damage will scale when converting to crit.

I will update the rest of the sections gradually during the league. I would really appreciate If you could point out what specific explanation about the buff time is a bit stretched and I will change accordingly.

For the buffs, a bit of everything is box check in the POB, i read the thread and played slam build before i understand you kinda take your time to build proper buff and then SLAM but still some seems a bit excessive like the lost endurange charge as its complciated those day to actualy "use" end charge, the only way is IC and its not even on the build "see below btw), and even like that the only reliable way to proc IC would be manualy.

Some like nagmaru flame buff, i guess its for boss, but that start to be a little hard to keep tracking on all buff up or not and try to synchro them together it make it kinda hard to rely on it especialy in a game like POE

I understand this is more for boss and not mapping and for ideal max damage potential but still.

Like the build got a lots of condition way more than average build even some "experimented gameplay" build have more reliable way to be played and i talk about spells where you can press a lots of things also to buff spells

The build looks interesting, have to see with a bit more reasonable investment like 10ex or so it damage/tanking can be better but in a more reliable way

Oh yeah you also say in the post that you have fortify on the budget version, nope

The build revolve way too much on various and slow activation like literaly half the damage come from totems buff, thats too hard/boring to use in mapping and in a league like this one it make your damage drops way too hard, making this budget version hardly usable.

Again if with a bit more investment everything can be more stapple WITHOUT all of those it can be ok to just use a bit of warcry and slam and clear and then on big boss, use everything, totem and all and smash them, but for now it seems way too clunky

Btw, few little things that you should look/fix, as your build seems to have many iteration through leagues you may have mix up various information. You should start a fresh POB to check everything,

- like frenzy charges, unless im missing something on the 3.16 budget pob i dont see anyway of generating frenzy, i only see +1 minimum frenzy and the pob is check like you have 4 of them

- also there is the check box lost end charge but you dont have anymore on this set up immortal call

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info