[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
kenbak wrote:
There are skills with clear, speed and DPS scarily superior to this (cough, cough, Glacial Hammer, cough cough....). But GGG decides to "balance everything" but makes everything more unbalanced.

yep, can't wait for GGG to nerf everything again in 3.16 lol

Hi, i was playing this build as league starter in 3.13 and build was doing great not the fastest mapper but still generated tonn of currency, the problem was that gear really was pricy because build become popular, now considering that was like 15 players on leagur start i was wondering roughly what amount of currency was spend to get the build going in the start?
"
Desrers wrote:

Hi, i was playing this build as league starter in 3.13 and build was doing great not the fastest mapper but still generated tonn of currency, the problem was that gear really was pricy because build become popular, now considering that was like 15 players on leagur start i was wondering roughly what amount of currency was spend to get the build going in the start?

It will still follow similar currency as current league start budget
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
"
EXILEStashes wrote:
Will be there any updates for 3.16 upcoming scourge league ??

yeah I recently have some free time and should be able to update the post these days for 3.16
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
"
Jager235 wrote:
I would also be very interested to see updated passive trees at least from JennoJoyce.

The new masteries are adding a lot of power to the base passive tree, and also adding lots of max res to our side of the tree. It may even be more worth it to stick with Transcendence with the improved armor, rather than switching to divine flesh if we pick up lots of max res off the tree.

I haven't gotten the chance to fully look at the new passive tree, but from what I've seen, this build's end game passive will be totally different. For now I see the block related nodes are pretty promising.
"
Zevrel wrote:
Really looking forward to do TS build once again.Hopefully we can make it work in scourge.

Yes, let's bring this build back to life
"
iLupu wrote:
I hope there will be viable again, I really enjoyed on 3.13 and 3.14

me too :)

stay tune for the update then
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
iLupu wrote:
I hope there will be viable again, I really enjoyed on 3.13 and 3.14

me too :)

stay tune for the update then

I love you. My PoE life was never the same after feeling a fully juiced intimidate & seismic cry Tec Slam.. in the Vizier armor MTX set. It's too bad I discovered this guide some weeks before 3.14 ended. Didn't play much 3.15. This build is looking to be my starter AND end game for 3.16

Please feed my slam thirst daddy Jenno
Last edited by Vorpal_Valedictus on Oct 20, 2021, 8:02:27 PM
"
JennoJoyce wrote:
"
Desrers wrote:

It will still follow similar currency as current league start budget

Hype train is coming)) giga slam chad is back!
Hi, I was wondering if you can post an updated PoB on time for the new league. I used this build in 3.13 and I want to use it again. Thanks
"
Joshinox wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if you can post an updated PoB on time for the new league. I used this build in 3.13 and I want to use it again. Thanks

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info