[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability. Melting all content.

"
sas115 wrote:
"
Dent94 wrote:
Hey, I have a couple of questions, I did make a post before a few days but I guess it got lost in the thread and there was no answer.

-When you slam it always ignites and procs the -40% resist from the cluster jewels, but does that reduction count for the actual first slam when you proc the ignite?

-Also, I didn't know that warcries can trigger the curse on hit, but I can see it on the video showcase. Does that work with any of the warcries?

-Finally, why not using Tawhoa instead of Ramako or Tukohama?

I saw your question but i dont really have an answer that im 100% sure about but well i will say what atleast i think...

1. I think that it doesnt affect first hit the same way as curse on hit rings dont affect first hit. Its probably like that Hit -> Ignite/Curse on hit -> minus resist but i may be wrong im not the best with poe mechanics... BUT you can just use totem with combustion to apply those before you hit?

2. I dont remeber warcries triggering curse on hit. I do know that infernal warcry with combustion were able to do it but other i dont think so, are you sure you havent seen skitterbot apply the flammability thanks to profane ring?

3. Tawhoa sadly even though it looks great and all it doesnt use our exerted attacks which means its not that good... (it probably is a clear speed buff but dmg wise its weaker.)

1. Yeah, I guess the totem would work fine to ignite before you slam.

2.You are probably right that the skitterbot applies the flammability. I saw it on the GIF that is the first thing after the first few lines at the start of the guide. I just assumed that showcase is from at least the 15ex budget since it one shots Baran, and that ring for the skitterbots is not there anymore for that budget. I seriously doubt that the 13 mil slam from the 2ex budget can do that. Also, the timing is really precise because the animation for the curse appears exactly when he warcries(you can check). Honestly, I am not sure about that one.
Last edited by Dent94 on Apr 17, 2021, 7:20:39 PM
Yo, I looked at the gem links and the PoB. We have fort int he gem links but Combust in PoB. We not taking the extra fortify defence in actuality?
"
bi0n1c wrote:
Hello, where is the pastebin link ??, i really like this build but i cant find the skill tree. :_c

Maybe in POB section, have tried there...?

"
Sparhawk87 wrote:
Yo, I looked at the gem links and the PoB. We have fort int he gem links but Combust in PoB. We not taking the extra fortify defence in actuality?

There are different POB's and early on we use combust for ignite dmg that helps us on low budget and later on swap to fortify when we get enough ignite chance from clusters.
Wow. This build is extremely fun to play. When i pick up Tetonic slam game change for good. I love in that skill. With warcries is so much powerful.
"
carlosss89 wrote:
Wow. This build is extremely fun to play. When i pick up Tetonic slam game change for good. I love in that skill. With warcries is so much powerful.

Slams are fun to play and with investment those feel better and better but its for sure a playstyle everyone has to try atleast once.
Until getting tectonic slam, gameplay during leveling is pure cancer. After getting the skill and chaining it with a few support gems, the real fun begins :)
Last edited by dyanikoglu on Apr 18, 2021, 7:30:54 AM
"
dyanikoglu wrote:
Until getting tectonic slam, gameplay during leveling is pure cancer. After getting the skill and chaining it with a few support gems, the real fun begins :)

I was using sunder and tbh it wasnt that bad but its true that the moment you get tectonic and fist of war this builds starts to feel really good.
Hi all i really love this build but as many like me im not that into crafting so im requesting for this guide if someone can video the process of crafting to help others thanks gg.
Hey, thoughts on kaoms heart?
Is there any reasonable way to rune left click immortal call? I usually prefer to use my guard skills in click over CWDT but trying it here makes it almost impossible to sustain endurance charges.

The best i can come up is running a small cluster with enduring composure. But i'm still not sure if that is gonna be enough. So any idea is welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info