[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
pcapece wrote:
Is it better to look at the build on PoE Ninja to check for updates or wait for new pastebin links?
I noticed the link for the Slayer build on page 55 is very different from what is currently on PoE Ninja (wasn't able to check the lastest pastebin link you posted).

The Slayer link is a "test" build. It is something I invented off of my own ice crash knowledge and some others. I noticed a Slayer with a berserk setup so wanted to test it, doesn't work well, so my guess is he just had it up to look stronger on poeninja as its impossible to maintain. Not sure why youre trying to find the build on poeninja as it doesnt really exist there.

I thought it was your character there, not sure why lol.
I'll follow on your profile.
Last edited by pcapece on Apr 24, 2021, 2:22:19 PM
I just wanna be sure of something. The auras we use now, in ultimatum, are B&S, Hatred, HoI, and we put enlightment instead of precision, right?
Also, wanna know what pantheon u use. U change it depending on the situation, u stick with one, change other. Sorry if this is too much, but i just wanna be sure im prepared to use this build to the fullest of it potential. Even tho i need to practice, i wanna be sure how to prep the gear. Gems/jewels aren't clear enough, but i can estimate. If you can reply this with the setup of gem/jewels you're running in this league, it would be awesome. Having a blast with this build! Really good work man!
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
Hey OP,

Im trying your slayer version of this build and its sick. One thing I do not understand is how do you sustain Rage? I got lethal pride yesterday and noticed that I constantly run out of Rage and cannot use ice crash.

Hey so I hit the same point yesterday, and I ended up dropping the rage mechanic, it's impossible to keep Ice Crashing. As said this was a test build and that's why I have no guide for it yet. During this process though I learned putting in Phase run in the cwdt setup is a huge 30% more melee damage buff for us and the phasing helps us in a lot of doorway situations before we use our next ice crash.

Also I have been using the leech side of the ascendancy right now to avoid deaths, though the culling strike side is insane dmg and ill be going back later to that. I leveled as the dps side until 88. Just switched to push red maps.

Here is my current PoB, I just hit 90 yesterday and im at 8.2mil dps leech spec.
12.2mil if you keep the culling strike side.

https://pastebin.com/6SW5D4g8

Thanks, OP. Great build I'm enjoying it a lot.

HAHA MAP GO BOOM.
"
paponcha wrote:
I just wanna be sure of something. The auras we use now, in ultimatum, are B&S, Hatred, HoI, and we put enlightment instead of precision, right?
Also, wanna know what pantheon u use. U change it depending on the situation, u stick with one, change other. Sorry if this is too much, but i just wanna be sure im prepared to use this build to the fullest of it potential. Even tho i need to practice, i wanna be sure how to prep the gear. Gems/jewels aren't clear enough, but i can estimate. If you can reply this with the setup of gem/jewels you're running in this league, it would be awesome. Having a blast with this build! Really good work man!

Hey I am not playing this build right now as I am making a Slayer version to test leech vs juggs endurance charges. So far they are pretty evenly powerful. Feel free to check out my character though as most of it also works with Jugg, especially my thread of hope use. Which I will update into my Jugg build.
Yes on the gems, that's correct. If you can fit in flesh and stone later with enough reservation reduction, that would be ideal.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Apr 25, 2021, 12:52:16 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
"
paponcha wrote:

Hey I am not playing this build right now as I am making a Slayer version to test leech vs juggs endurance charges. So far they are pretty evenly powerful. Feel free to check out my character though as most of it also works with Jugg, especially my thread of hope use. Which I will update into my Jugg build.
Yes on the gems, that's correct. If you can fit in flesh and stone later with enough reservation reduction, that would be ideal.

Hello brother

Hope all is well for you and you having great season

I am 89 lvl and having a blast !

One question , should we use the slayer POB on jugg to or we keep on the last one of ritual ?

I changed gear a bit from your setup

Thanks for all your work

Respect ✊
So which is the POB for 3.14 jugg? all i see if 3.13 and lower and slayer ascendancy.
Edit: i mean i found this ''https://pastebin.com/7n9S7fcN'' but its from 3.13, does this mean its the same pob for 3.14 too?
Last edited by ssampiseth on Apr 28, 2021, 10:57:55 AM
Hey sorry for no responses latey. I am pretty much quitting PoE. Will not be supporting this build in coming seasons. Take care all.
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
Hey sorry for no responses latey. I am pretty much quitting PoE. Will not be supporting this build in coming seasons. Take care all.

Why my brother ? What happened ?

I thought you were having fun with your necro

I made my own hybrid from your base

2h staff crit with 40 % block and more crit chance

I would never have made it without your guide !!

I owe my happy begining in POE to you

96 now and killed everything

Much respect

You are great guy
Played on and off leagues and with different characters..
Everything was boring until I found this build today and tried it out.
This build is not for everybody but when this hits.. it hits like more than a truck!

sadly OP is quitting and no further support on this thread.. felt bad about it.

take care man and thank you for making my day with this build.
hey

can i get updated version of this tree?

pob not working, anyone used that build on 3.14?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info