Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

Pob community fork works with these fine atm, you can copy the data from postbin and paste in the import field if it cant reach pastebin for some reason from the software.
I just tested all my PoBs work with community fork still.
Progressing well with the build, but hitting a wall in terms of enjoyment. The lack of movement speed from kaom's roots makes it much harder to deal with boss mechanics - Sirus especially.

What do we lose if we take Unstoppable and change the Roots for some real boots? Redeemer influence can even give us extra phys as cold on them.
Last edited by JekoJeko on Jan 19, 2021, 6:52:18 AM
"
JekoJeko wrote:
Progressing well with the build, but hitting a wall in terms of enjoyment. The lack of movement speed from kaom's roots makes it much harder to deal with boss mechanics - Sirus especially.

What do we lose if we take Unstoppable and change the Roots for some real boots? Redeemer influence can even give us extra phys as cold on them.

That's totally fine to do. No reason not to tweak things to your preference. I prefer Kaoms as do many, but it's not required.
You can just spend 2 points on unwavering stance as well. Which I may try out this season. The downside is also that huge loss in life from Kaoms.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 19, 2021, 7:15:08 AM
Hi currently having fun with this build at 79 lvl:) Was wondering if there is any guides to crafting rares for this build or what are some ways to increase survivability and damage:)

One more question... do we use romira banquet all the way or we change it for something else and how to get power charges then
What are our thoughts about using immortal call vs molten shell?

Molten shell doesn't seem to be giving much of a shield, especially since we don't have much armor in the build?

Immortal call takes, at most, 5 of our endurance charges but tanks any random 1hits that come. Our juggernaut ascendancies, unrelenting and unyielding, along with surgebinders scale with endurance charges which may be a problem but our endurance uptime is so good! Unflinching from our ascendancy has 25% gaining max endurance charge and Enduring Cry warcry can easily get us back to max endurance charge.
Hi I am loving the build as always. But I have a question. How can I get all the gems (B&S, Herald of Ice, Hatred and precision)? I can only have 3 turn on. I can never "turn on" 4 beause I dont have the mana for it.
"
Turdul wrote:
What are our thoughts about using immortal call vs molten shell?

Molten shell doesn't seem to be giving much of a shield, especially since we don't have much armor in the build?

Immortal call takes, at most, 5 of our endurance charges but tanks any random 1hits that come. Our juggernaut ascendancies, unrelenting and unyielding, along with surgebinders scale with endurance charges which may be a problem but our endurance uptime is so good! Unflinching from our ascendancy has 25% gaining max endurance charge and Enduring Cry warcry can easily get us back to max endurance charge.

I'd hate losing endurance charges but it's certainly worth testing out. I have not, so can't give much feed back otherwise.
"
Kingbemme wrote:
Hi I am loving the build as always. But I have a question. How can I get all the gems (B&S, Herald of Ice, Hatred and precision)? I can only have 3 turn on. I can never "turn on" 4 beause I dont have the mana for it.

Just skip precision. I only used it because of my helmets reduced mana reservation. Others who use it usually have a crafted rare helm with reduced cost to it. It's not a huge dps gain since we don't have the mana to level it really ever.
"
Dirikr wrote:
Hi currently having fun with this build at 79 lvl:) Was wondering if there is any guides to crafting rares for this build or what are some ways to increase survivability and damage:)

One more question... do we use romira banquet all the way or we change it for something else and how to get power charges then

I'm not a crafting pro sadly.
https://poedb.tw/us/
A great mod list to help you craft.
Helmets can gain power charge on kills. So we have that option for sure. Romiras is good though cause dont need kills. Just do damage get charges for your next crit. Ice crash hitting in 3 waves helps that a lot.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 19, 2021, 2:02:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info