[3.16]Ice Crash-Jugg-2h-AxeVersion- (Melee is dead)

"
Franzhoo wrote:
"
"
Franzhoo wrote:

Hello, thanks for the great advice! what would you recommend I replace fortify with?

Since you have Pandemonious, Hypothermia Support outdamages Fortify anyways and adds chance to freeze and increases effect of chill.

Hello, I did what you recommended and it got me really far, thanks! I'm now around tier 15-16 and im getting destroyed. any recommendations to change on my equipment?

What are you struggling on dps or survivability?
"
"
Franzhoo wrote:

i updated my build just now. im having trouble in survivability right now. I get one shot when I dive into packs before i could ice crash.

should i change my prismatic ring to circle of fear with % increased maximum life?

Also, I changed my fortify linked to ice crash to hypothermia. But now that im using POB to check the stats of my build im not seeing any increase in damage with the support skill, but with fortify im seeing around 500k increase in total DPS
Last edited by Franzhoo on Oct 21, 2020, 5:38:51 PM
"
Franzhoo wrote:
"
"
Franzhoo wrote:

i updated my build just now. im having trouble in survivability right now. I get one shot when I dive into packs before i could ice crash.

should i change my prismatic ring to circle of fear with % increased maximum life?

Also, I changed my fortify linked to ice crash to hypothermia. But now that im using POB to check the stats of my build im not seeing any increase in damage with the support skill, but with fortify im seeing around 500k increase in total DPS

Get more life then...your gear has crafted life mods which is sub-optimal. As for hypothermia on pob, remember to click enemies are chilled in configuration tab.

Made this monster after slamming 500+ essences, Had to sacrifice Exert Travel Skills but I'll survive :p

I was looking for a build to try these gloves out with; I like the look of this build a lot and already have an Earthshatter jugg started that I can respec with;

Was wondering if these gloves would be an upgrade or a big DPS loss because of no +max frenzy charge?
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:

I was looking for a build to try these gloves out with; I like the look of this build a lot and already have an Earthshatter jugg started that I can respec with;

Was wondering if these gloves would be an upgrade or a big DPS loss because of no +max frenzy charge?

and now i just found this merciless base for 1ex, hit it with an aug and got t1 attack speed. There are no fleshripper bases on market like this - can someone pls help on where to go from here?

I have it imprinted; and was thinking of regaling and then using fenumal arachnid to try and dupe - worth?
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:

and now i just found this merciless base for 1ex, hit it with an aug and got t1 attack speed. There are no fleshripper bases on market like this - can someone pls help on where to go from here?

I have it imprinted; and was thinking of regaling and then using fenumal arachnid to try and dupe - worth?

In any other league it would be a very good idea but since all those blueprint dupers drive price of those beast so high it's almost certainly not worth it. It's a 1/3 to hit the right split after regal so that would be quite expensive.
I'd say the most reasonable thing is just to regal and multimod.
"
Grozaa wrote:
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:
"
AlpacaSmacka wrote:

In any other league it would be a very good idea but since all those blueprint dupers drive price of those beast so high it's almost certainly not worth it. It's a 1/3 to hit the right split after regal so that would be quite expensive.
I'd say the most reasonable thing is just to regal and multimod.

Thank you very much for the advice I appreciate it xD

I have it imprinted; and was thinking of regaling and then using fenumal arachnid to try and dupe - worth? [/quote]
I'd say the most reasonable thing is just to regal and multimod.[/quote]

Thank you very much for the advice I appreciate it xD[/quote]

This is what I was able to do in first go around - overall cost about 7.5ex; PoB is showing at 98K less dps than OPs so for now ill take it and try again later when I have some more currency.
Really enjoying this build this league. Other than getting a better watcher's eye (if anyone is selling please let me know) what else could I do to upgrade this character? Its feeling pretty good as is but I dont wanna change builds and have currency id like to use to push it further. Any suggestions on what my next upgrades would be? Should I be linking gear? Ive never done that before but I have a PoB:

https://pastebin.com/3GCtdY1a
Last edited by Lyserr on Oct 22, 2020, 4:47:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info