[3.12 UPDATED] IMMORTAL Stone Golemancer | Tanking Sirus storm | 100M DPS | All content AFK

ANyone else having issues maxing out their resistances?
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Hello, why is +1 Int on Amulet so important?

Looks like with +1 strength is more dps O.o

I would like to try my luck with Awakener's Orb, but not sure what's the second amulet has to be.. hmmm
Last edited by BenDurane on Nov 17, 2020, 8:20:27 PM
+1 strength is more dps, but +1 intelligence affects most of your auras and your spectre gem and enlighten. Ideal amulet would be +1 phys / +1 int but biggest DPS is going to be +1 phys / +1 strength. Intelligence just offers more utility

You should have all the resists you need just from the purity auras. Lvl 23/24 purity gives you +44/45 resist multiplied by nearly 3x from your aura effect boost. Faith and Steel gives you +8 more. Thats already nearly maxed, you may need some low roll resist rolls on your medium clusters. But you really shouldn't need a single resist roll on any gear.

Thanks for the quick response. I have one more question.

What about this beauty?

Linked with lvl4 enhance it's 22% inc dmg but also 22 less AOE.

How much would less AOE hurts your build?

EDIT: I've tested it, not worth it
Last edited by BenDurane on Nov 18, 2020, 8:23:31 AM
Hey hivemind: what's the current best set up for AG if we were to switch over to carrions?
@bendurane: less AOE would be really really bad. I actually have precision linked to generosity because minions really need it
switching over to carrions is so much better...had to be creative with links for Ele Equilibrium and feeding frenzy but I've ran full delirium t16s and my zombies don't die so I'd say it was very successful. 100% uptime on elemental equilibrium thanks to a pure fire/light elemental hit. Just had to give up a little bit of ES but I still have about 8600 atm so nbd.

Also had to give up frost bomb and put convocation in the wand but I still instant phase sirus and bosses so also nbd.

Now I need to get my hands on a +3 helm and a 25% aura effect chest...
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
switching over to carrions is so much better...had to be creative with links for Ele Equilibrium and feeding frenzy but I've ran full delirium t16s and my zombies don't die so I'd say it was very successful. 100% uptime on elemental equilibrium thanks to a pure fire/light elemental hit. Just had to give up a little bit of ES but I still have about 8600 atm so nbd.

Also had to give up frost bomb and put convocation in the wand but I still instant phase sirus and bosses so also nbd.

Now I need to get my hands on a +3 helm and a 25% aura effect chest...

wouldn't Avatar of Fire fix it as well? :)
fix what, EE? I lost storm brand because I didn't have a free blue gem slot, so I needed to find some kind of green skill thats usable with wands and the ONLY one was elemental hit.

Avatar of Fire would work, but the question is did I want to change a gem slot or use another passive and the passives are far more valuable than a little bit of extra ES from Energy from Within. I can still grab an extra spectre by level 100 but if I took avatar of fire I would not be able to

Although I guess temporarily I could run BV or EK and Avatar of Fire to proc EE. Might be smoother
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Nov 18, 2020, 10:13:47 PM
Exactly what I mean.

With "Combat Focus" unique jewel you use two points and with Avatar of Fire only one. So for same result you can just remove the jewel slot and safe 2 points and invest 1 in Avatar of Fire.

I really like EK or Blade Blast for EE (if limited to green slot)

I changed the tree a bit and use a bit different Setup. I'm lvl 99 and it's optimized for lvl 100, sad.

Well, build is great to hit lvl 100 anyway :)

My slightly different Setup

- AG with "Nearby Enemies are blinded" (Body Armour), here is a great Link for AG Setup, you might not need it, maybe some others :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/je8maw/poe_312_good_animate_guardian_setups/

- No Empower in 6 Link (I know it makes Spectre/Zombies/AG weaker) I don't run super Endgame Content
Also I cannot get lvl 25 Spectre, so only 2 for me. Only 6 Zombies as well. With 21/20 Divergent AG, AG life is 43k, I hope its enough.

+ Feeding Frenzy instead

I keep both Vivinsect Rings

I path through "Lord of the Dead" to get +1 Zombie (with this pathing I need 1 more reduced mana jewel)

7 Zombies + 1 AG + 2 Spectre = 10 Non-Golem Minions
(maybe with lvl 100 +1 spectre - some ES)

What do you think?
Last edited by BenDurane on Nov 19, 2020, 10:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info