[3.18] ๐Ÿ”ฎโ˜„๏ธ Aura Stacking - EZ new Uber Content โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

"
iH8SP33D wrote:
No reason to craft Double influenced shield lol, Shaped base -> alts til get 15%mana reserv -> regal -> if not garbage mod or have some crafting teg , remove with harvest or -+ with harvest -> aug defence or -+defence til get all needed es mods, suffix have only one defence node for shaped shield and its es for block recover... Gl do same shield but waste money for double influ lol...

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=7&m=alteration&am=aar&i=|2|&ob=both&v=d&a=e&l=a&lg=3&bp=y&as=0&req={%22869%22:{%22l%22:80,%22g%22:1},%222298%22:{%22l%22:75,%22g%22:1},%222301%22:{%22l%22:60,%22g%22:1}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}&md=null|869

Have fun getting spellblock + 15% rmr... this build is about maximizing defence... you didnt even read the guide it seems
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Can this build be achieved (or atleast 80% of it) now with 200ex?
"
xAlvin07x wrote:
Can this build be achieved (or atleast 80% of it) now with 200ex?

for a budget variant you better pick low life
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
"
he shield can also very easily be crafted with Harvest. You use an awakener orb to combine Socketed Gems have 15% reduced reservation from hunter and T1 Spellblock from shaper - make sure its "of shaping" and not "bulkward" they have the same rolls! - if you end up with removeable/craftable prefixes and an open/removable suffix you aug defence twice. 3-5% es recovery on block suffix is guaranteed, afterwards you can reroll for a high flat roll and either slam or benchcraft es. I also augmented lightning since I aimed to hit +1 lightning gems, but I hit T1 lightning damage before, so I kept that.

I'm gonna try to craft that. Since I'm not a crafting expert I don't fully get all the above so I'm gonna try in my own words and see if you can help clarify a few things:

1) I buy 2 bases, one of the Hunter, and one of the Shaper - highest ilvl as possible? - rare, that already have the 15% mana reserv and the 12% chance spellblock on the other one.

2) I use the awakener orb on one to transfer the influenced properties to the other one

3) "if you end up with removeable/craftable prefixes and an open/removable suffix you aug defence twice." I don't fully get this one, but I get that if I don't have the max nr of prefix on that item I put in Harvest to reroll adding defence, correct? until I reach "3-5% es recovery on block suffix is guaranteed"

4) "afterwards you can reroll for a high flat roll and either slam or benchcraft es" what is "slam"? benchcraft es I should look at an option to add es suffix, that I can understand :)

5) "I also augmented lightning since I aimed to hit +1 lightning gems, but I hit T1 lightning damage before, so I kept that." in harvest? did you have 2 prefixes/suffixes open? One was used for ES and one for Lightning dmg, right?

Thanks for helping
Last edited by Baygon_Rouge on Aug 17, 2020, 12:02:11 AM
thoughts on first among equals? (10% increased effect of aura)
Hi, i was planning on going a budget version of this build in std (around 100ex).

I've created a pob of a scion ascendant with gear and stuff with cheaper medium clusters using first among equals and putted my purities in helm to still have 90% all res.

The build so far is like 4.5k ES (pretty low I know but with all the defensive stats the build offer seems decent) and dmg is 12 mil with arc vs sirus while yours is 27 mil (I removed tailwind stacking on belt since i cant find it anywhere and the vaals buffs since u cant have those vs sirus).

My question is where the extra damage coming from? I can see I have 8,2 cast rate vs 10,2 due to less aura effect that would bring me to 15 mil or something. I saw you have 675% MORE dmg while I have 600%. With such little difference I feel that the difference in dmg is pretty drastic! Where there is a big difference is in the average damage in the cold part ur tooltip says :
237-1941 x 12,5 x 35,8 for a total of 105k to 880k
vs
205-1730 x 12,9 x 28,9 for a total of 76k to 645k

Could you explain where this 7x more/less damage is coming from since there is no way to see in pob...

Also, do you really smite things before casting your other spells? Seems a bit awkward or maybe just for bossing?
Last edited by Natchorx on Aug 17, 2020, 8:58:57 PM
With 100ex your medium cluster jewels are probably ilvl83 or below so you miss the 35% increased of effect bonus from the ilvl84 (about 40ex each currently, and you need 6). That's where you probably miss the most. These jewels also have ES, which would make you go up to 6k. There's no secret for that build, you need to invest in the jewels.

Also when you smite you get a 10s buff that largely increase your damages. Useless while mapping and on most bosses, but for end game bosses it is a high boost. With my build Al-Hazmin A8 manage to spawn his venimous snake if I don't smite first. If I smite, then I kill him before they spawn, so basically I went down from 8-10s to 5-6s thanks to Smite to put him down.
Hi *can sell me EK/spark ( you can farm this t18 100% delirium) content ofc 1shot. Open profil, chamipon name: majestico_harvest. Only pm offer

I do not invest more because what for?
Maybe only better watcher and 2jewel reduced for better.
I don't see any point in investing more.

/swap gems/items:

If u want spark u need buy, i got low.
Last edited by green1908 on Aug 18, 2020, 3:30:00 AM
hi! this build can tank t19 100% delirium map? and t4 seeds?
The build of the OP yes. The build on sold above definitely no, it got awful cluster jewel, might not do much damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info