Do minions benefit from rarity % gear?

"
Rory wrote:
When a minion kills something, it adds it's item rarity (From supports and Necromantic Aegis) to your item rarity, because it is your minion.

In short, yes :D
what does necromantic aegis have to do with rarity?
IGN gubert
bump, is this an old bug or is it all just a coincidence?
i m sure there is a bug with IIR and minions, especialy with Wondertrap and zonings
i think item rarity does not apply every times on minions or something like that.

when i has a low IIR stuff it was difficult to see the difference but actualy , i have 310 IIR stuff and i see directly when it dont work, to resolve it il recast all my buffs ,( to lower my life and active IIR on wondertrap ) and after recast all my minions

clearly, i drop lots of more rare and unic items with my templar( cold/nova ) than with my wich (summoner) with same IIR

that i say is real and if i have time i will do a short video to demonstrate when that happen.

verify it plzz
Last edited by Oxix on Jul 8, 2013, 3:04:52 AM
There is a simple way to test if minions are bugged. Equip full item find gear, like 300 IIR or 100+ IIQ, run a few hillocks or something. Then get naked except for your minion skill and do it again. It should be quite evident whether it's working as intended still.
Minions is bugged atm I run around with minions that have 336% rarity and I can take multiple runs with only 1-2 rares.

If I use a skill to kill instead (Arc - heartbreaker - Culling) There drops loads of items

Please fix this fast it's very annoying!
"I'm afraid if I stop drinking the cumulative hangover will kill me" ~ Sterling Archer
IGN: Angryweasel / PopTheWeasel
Did they ever fix this problem alrdy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info