Difference between Blizzard and GGG

Happens to everyone. :)
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
You don't read very well do you.

It is irrelevant to my story, merely more fuel for my opinion of their attitude towards their customers.

Lucky for them they make amazing games, and boy, sure don't they know it.

Last edited by TemptedNZ on Apr 26, 2012, 10:00:19 AM
My point is, your post portrays them as douchebags, but you show no actual evidence of them being douchebags.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.

Are you seriously unaware of how much censoring they do?
Interesting.
They do censor a lot of things, I know that.
The thing is that you, as I said, portray them as douchebags, without showing what they censored etc.

I'll just pull up the deleted posts shall I?
Herp derp.
You don't even bother explaining a little bit what happened.

I'm not asking you to pull up deleted posts, I'm just saying, it's rather pointless to post a random 'blizzard are douchebaggzzorss!!' comment when you have nothing to back it up, there's plenty of trolls doing that already.

The topic is about what the difference between Blizzard and GGG is.

The difference to me is the way they interact with their fan base. Based on experience from both.

One has been nothing but insulting and one has been awesome.

Are you somehow getting that I want it to be like this? Or that I am biased towards PoE?

I'm looking forward to D3 far more, but coming from active indie devs, not just GGG to Blizzard has been in my personal experience, terrible.

Last edited by TemptedNZ on Apr 26, 2012, 10:19:32 AM
"
SnowGoon wrote:

Torchlight was made by a lot of the old devs that made the first Diablo games and it is more cartoony and less gothic and dark than Diablo 3 by far. yet it got lots of praise from players and the media alike.

Spoiler
Last edited by xxnoob on Apr 26, 2012, 10:21:39 AM
Yes, but your post, again, makes blizzard seem like douchebags even though you don't back that up at all.

So we basically have to believe you on your word that your threads were apparently deleted for no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info