Difference between Blizzard and GGG

"
Tagek wrote:
Why do you feel the need to enforce your opinions on others so much? Did you get bullied a lot in school or something?

Don't be such a hypocrite.
I express my opinions about things.
What you did there was stating something that had absolutely nothing to do with the argument, and everything to do with your opinion.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Art style is somthing that you like or not. There is no better or worse art style. Graphic is really hard to be better for a game that is 7 years old.
"
Tagek wrote:
What you did there was stating something that had absolutely nothing to do with the argument, and everything to do with your opinion.

No, no it wasn't. Are you hurt from hearing the truth? The original Diablo team were better for making Diablo than the WoW team.
You guys should stop talking to each other. I think you've made it clear to each other that you disagree about pretty much everything about Blizzard and Diablo.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
xxnoob wrote:
"
Tagek wrote:

No, no it wasn't. Are you hurt from hearing the truth? The original Diablo team were better for making Diablo than the WoW team.

Because the "original" minds behind Diablo and Dialbo 2 made such classics as Hellgate: London & Mythos.

Just a little piece of fact for you: The Diablo 3 team is a completely separate team from World of Warcraft (which as a game borrowed a lot of ideas from Diablo anyways)
“God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I will never die.”
"
alcovitch wrote:

Just a little piece of fact for you: The Diablo 3 team is a completely separate team from World of Warcraft (which as a game borrowed a lot of ideas from Diablo anyways)

It's not... :

Alex Mayberry is Senior Producer on Diablo III.
2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard Entertainment; Senior Producer
2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, Blizzard Entertainment; Producer

Chris Vincent Metzen is the Vice President of Creative Development... he's of course been on the WOW team.

David (Dave) Adams is Lead Level Designer
2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard; Level Designer
2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, Blizzard; Additional Design

Glenn "Raneman" Rane is a concept artist with Blizzard Entertainment. His primary work has been on the Warcraft and Starcraft series

Joseph Lawrence is Lead Sound Designer for Diablo III.
2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

Mark Gibbons "Red Knuckle" is a concept artist
2010 - World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Blizzard Entertainment; Concept Artist
2008 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard Entertainment; Creative Development Artist

Michael Chu is a Quest Designer for Diablo III.
2007 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

Nathan Lutsock is an Associate Producer on Diablo III.
2004 - World of Warcraft, Blizzard Entertainment

Phroilan (AKA Froilan) Gardner was a Senior Artist at Blizzard and has contributed concept art for Diablo III, and great deal of artwork to World of Warcraft.
A number of cards for the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game (WoW: TCG) have had artwork created by Phroi.

Sojin Hwang is a Concept Artist for Diablo III.
Sojin has done the art for a few WoW:TCG cards

Trent Kaniuga is a Blizzard artist working on Diablo III.
2007 - World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard; Concept Art
2006 - World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, Blizzard; Concept/Environment Artist

Jay Wilson is the Game Director of Diablo III.
After joining Blizzard Jay contributed to MMO World of WarCraft

and so on, and so on... basically ALL the big decision makers for D3 were directly from WOW... and many of the others were influenced by WOW, and I have no doubt that they were specifically instructed to make it as such.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Diablo 1 and 2 were made by blizzard north and had nothing to do with WoW, but as zeto said; d3 has been made by a large portion of the WoW team.
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
Last edited by P4N1K on Apr 25, 2012, 12:24:42 PM
Blizzard North STARTED work on Diablo 3, but since Blizzard North is pretty much disbanded that is no longer the case. The work that Blizzard North did seems to have been totally scrapped and re-done by the California based Blizzard studios.
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
"
MaxTheLimit wrote:
Blizzard North STARTED work on Diablo 3, but since Blizzard North is pretty much disbanded that is no longer the case. The work that Blizzard North did seems to have been totally scrapped and re-done by the California based Blizzard studios.

They "started" work on it in 2003. Since it was not worked on my Erich Schaefer or even Tim Schaefer, i doubt any of it has been kept or even referenced by Blizzard.
The Anti-Troll, Troll.

BLARGHNARGHANGHA
Last edited by P4N1K on Apr 25, 2012, 12:42:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info