[3.16 - RETIRING BUILD] VD Brands: S-Tier Bosser, A-Tier Map! -- MURDERED BY GGG_INTERN SOMEWHERE--

Finished building my char for this build. Has been fun despite the fact that my fps fucking dies due to the build. Don't know about further itemization at this point as I feel its just not worthwhile.
"
falagar112 wrote:
I did it bois!
Haha, awesome.

Can't wait to check this out.

A few bets running with friends so I'll keep my head mining for a while longer to make sure I'm on the right side of them, but as soon as that's out of the way I'll be POBing the hell out of this.
Anyone else Endless Delving? :D
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
There is only one person at poe.ninja with this build
Last edited by wizfor on Dec 5, 2021, 1:15:23 AM
"
wizfor wrote:
There is only one person at poe.ninja with this build, that lowers my confidence in starting this build

Haha it's an off-meta non-streamer build that people experiment with. I'd never actually map with it if I was a serious zoom zoom farmer - it's probably used as a bosser by people with zoomier builds for map clear (hence an XP difference).

(P.S. I used it for Nem3 farming though, it's a deathless T14 Nem3 build. (Trop Island). But I had to stop gaming for a week and Endless Delve popped back up last week. Imma see how far this build can go in the SSF environment.)

I would wager by deaths/level though it'd come out way on top.
Last edited by primaeva on Dec 5, 2021, 1:19:25 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
Imma see how far this build can go in the SSF environment.
Endless Delving? Nice.

I've a tab set up for it already and dropping in any potential items. If I ever get to the point I think the mana sustain wouldn't be a big bottleneck it'll be an instant reroll for me.

For now, with pride/bets on the line, I had to go a bit less gear dependent. Keep us up to date how it's going. I've assumed it'd hit a bottleneck somewhere between 70 and 100 when POBing, but could be miles off.
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
Endless Delving? Nice.

I've a tab set up for it already and dropping in any potential items. If I ever get to the point I think the mana sustain wouldn't be a big bottleneck it'll be an instant reroll for me.

For now, with pride/bets on the line, I had to go a bit less gear dependent. Keep us up to date how it's going. I've assumed it'd hit a bottleneck somewhere between 70 and 100 when POBing, but could be miles off.

About to hit 400 depth! Just went pretty much full tank and let the mobility of Arcanist + Base damage of Corpse Pact + DD do the carrying. In an enforced SSF environment it certainly is one of the less gear dependent builds since a lot of the core damage is baked in. (Plus Delve doesn't need super high DPS, it's mostly just killing trash.)

Gear - Nothing amazing yet. I guess the belt's pretty good but I'm super res-overcapped. Took the opportunity to toy around with a 'mana-flaskless' variant again - it really costs in passives but it allows me to run Sapphire Flask which is half of Delve won.

Last edited by primaeva on Dec 6, 2021, 11:17:35 AM
"
5) Use a screaming essence of contempt (1c) or better to modify the Crusader chest, saves you one Aug Phys. Or just skip this if you have lots of crafts.
6) Remove Non-phys and Add as Phys 1-3 times, guaranteed explode. Or aug phys x2 (but you may need to remove prefixes this way).
7) If you roll Phys Damage Taken as Lightning, which is likely, now Remove Lightning mod until it's gone. It's a Crusader mod that you dont want.
8) Remove any other Crusader mod that isn't Explode.

Could anybody advice on how to proceed here? How do I "Remove Non-Phys", "Add as Phys", "Aug Phys"? What crafting method is this? Fossils, harvest?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out!
Last edited by vomitscream on Dec 6, 2021, 11:06:52 PM
"
TsuDhoNim wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
Endless Delving? Nice.

Well I'm 700+ depth now, and finally hit a 6-Link just in time for the harder content!

I'm not sure zDPS is a good idea though, it will do well on some layouts and crap on Forest biomes due to the doorways.
"
primaeva wrote:
Well I'm 700+ depth now, and finally hit a 6-Link just in time for the harder content!
Hahaha... 700 on a 5 link and inside the top 50 is nutty. I'd expect to see the guide seeing a lot more traffic in 3.17!

Amazing work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info