Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

New Monster Announced!

"
NotSorry wrote:
I look forward to looting his corpse.

looks like one of those creepy ass bird thingies in The Dark Crystal

Great call, that's what it reminded me of as well. I guess we're old school.

It also reminds me of a Evil Boss in the game, 'Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch'. It's a Level 5 / Studio Ghibli game.
he, all this concept remind me the goblin shaman that keep resurrect the goblins u kill in Act 1 on D2, coincidence? I dont think so :P
More monster diversity isn't never a bad thing! :) Sweet. I hope they make it to other acts too in some form or other.
If I'd ever got a chance to make a game, it would definitively not cater to the players that want the game to change instead of themselves improving in it.
keep the good work up. monster diveristy is what makes the game challenging
See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
Awesome...keep those monsters coming xD
I've always wanted to kill the Skeksis...
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Will he yell 'TRIAL BY STONE!!' as you fight him?
"I would have listened... I would have understood!" - Scion

Have you removed Asus ROG/GameFirst yet?
Looks good, awesome :D
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
Looks nice :-) I especially like the way his robe subtly hints that his legs are not really humanoid, increases the creepies (notice that often, hinting at something is scarier/more intriguing than flat-out showing it).

I also like how monsters are lore-wise reasonably spawned. But I would love to see some diversity here: Have maybe three or four variants of monsters that can spawn in any given area. I.e. have an "available monsters" pool actually a bit bigger than what the game actually uses for each iteration of the area. This way, monsters feel more random and unpredictable (even tweaking difficulty a bit by its randomness) while at the same time maintaining the over-all cohesion given through lore.
12/12/12 - the day Germany decided boys are not quite human.
Last edited by Avireyn on Apr 23, 2012, 12:22:46 PM
"
Samantha wrote:
We're announcing a new type of necromancer monster who you will first encounter in Act One's prison area. He can raise fallen monsters to fight alongside him.

Check him out on our Facebook page:
Please "Like" it and our page :)

will we get experience for killing his raised allies?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info