YAY!@

Less than 5 minutes ago I received an email saying I'm invited to the Beta, I'm super excited. Thankyou 'luck' for being on my side and letting me get picked by the ticker xD.
Congrats bro, patiently awaiting mine!
i hate you... j/k.. or am i?
thanks, unfortunately I wasn't smart enough to think of downloading the client ahead of time, so now I just have to sit and watch the installer go o.o;
Congrats, hopefully I'll be joining you and others in the beta!
Best of luck to you!
i tried to download the client while i waited on a key and i couldnt so i think you need the key first anyway
Congratulations, hope to see you in Wraeclast.
If you read what I said, then thank you, I say very important things, things that need to be said! Here's a chocolate chip cookie, enriched with vitamins.
Enjoy mate. Seeing a bunch of people get keys who've been active in the forums and just recently made an account makes me hope I'm next. I've seen my friend play along with plenty of gameplay vids online, so I'm ready as heck! Gonna build a flaming-warhammer wielding bad ass of a Marauder when I get the chance.
Nice dude, reeel nice, you go to greener pastures, off to a better place... Go on, we'l just sit here, waiting, till we get a beta key, dont you worry, We'l be there soon... reeeal soon.... soooon.... sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/53092203/Untitled.png

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info