the real diablo3^^ so funny

See you in cutthroat!

...and if you have one beta key left, i have a many friends that are waiting to play PoE.
lol! This is great!
I watched only the first 60 seconds of it but man, its so awesome the way he puts it, it put a gigantic grin on my face.
Made my day right there :D
he sucks bad
Ok, just finished watching it.
Awesome video!
VERY politically incorrect and vulgar and such however, but he tells it how he feels it, and you can really feel it with him.
Really funny two, makes you wonder if he was smoking something lol.
"
Dreamer000 wrote:
Ok, just finished watching it.
Awesome video!
VERY politically incorrect and vulgar and such however, but he tells it how he feels it, and you can really feel it with him.
Really funny two, makes you wonder if he was smoking something lol.

Something tells me you're not a big youtube user. :P
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
Hahaha, funy video as hell. The worst part is that I agree in most part at least.
Lol, THIS IS THE FUCKING SKILL TREE...LOL
"
Tagek wrote:
Something tells me you're not a big youtube user. :P

No I'm not, why?
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Last edited by WhiteBoy on Apr 22, 2012, 5:24:50 PM
This seems soooo dumb, and yet sadly, it's so very true...

Seriously, I ran through the D3 beta and skill tree aside, the fact that they pretty much tell you "no, you can't put that skill on that button, these skills are exclusive to right clicking" is the dumbest handholding BS I've seen in a while.
"
Valkesh wrote:
This seems soooo dumb, and yet sadly, it's so very true...

Seriously, I ran through the D3 beta and skill tree aside, the fact that they pretty much tell you "no, you can't put that skill on that button, these skills are exclusive to right clicking" is the dumbest handholding BS I've seen in a while.

Hold your tangent there 'newbie'.
They have newbie mode enabled by default, if you go into the options and select elective mode you can put your skills wherever you like.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info