3.11.1c Patch Notes

"
Natthy wrote:
What you are doing is great, but I was hoping that NPC voices would be fixed too. Now they are so quiet, almost indistinguishable.

Have had the same issue. Very irritating.
I logged now just to disable the "Camera Rotation Effects"
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Thanks for all your hard work! Now, is there ANY POSSIBILITY of getting some sort of relief for players who are colorblind? It is so darn difficult to tell whether a gem socket is green or red. ::cries in deuteranopia::

-ElemWiz
gj :)
Nice improvements!

What are the odds of getting the Ctrl-Click choosing the right stash tab feature this league? 🙏
Nice fixes.

Patch application on Steam still takes forever. Talk to Valve or something?

would have been great if you consolidated the lifeforce so my garden dont look like this now .... and thats only part of my garden

Bloom Improvements

WE have given you back the option to turn off Bloom altogether, because we care about the people getting headaches and migraines from our mistaken forcing of Bloom onto the players.

Yes, I am delusional. Yes, I live in hope that GGG might return to actually caring about the players. Yes, I am now unable to play PoE. Yes, I am playing other games instead WITHOUT BLOOM - SADLY.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Thank you for the update. on first glance it seems much clearer and i like the more storage and such.

I see the text is more clear now on the crafts, I'm disappointed though the {} disappeared in the stash api? It was how i mostly made the small descriptions of the crafts to offer them!

I really hope it will be re-instated?
thank you
Give us a vendor recipie for storage tanks. Vendoring multiple storage tanks will result in combining stored life force.

Example, if i vendored 5x 300 life force tanks, i would get back 1x1000 and 1x500 back...etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info