[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

Guide updates:
- Added Berserk gem to recommendations
- More about timeless jewels
- Added gem shopping to leveling section
- Added Ring for mana issues to leveling part
- Added harvest-crafting section
- Added Shockwave gem to recommendations

Tips on crafting the cluster jewels? seems very difficult
"
MikeMDC wrote:
Tips on crafting the cluster jewels? seems very difficult

Hey, use Scorched fossils. They are dirt cheap and you will accidentally craft a bunch of jewels that you don't need but can sell. So either you will make enough currency to actually buy one by selling those or you will hit something you need. Takes time to sell them though.
@sipress your pratically laying out a berserker variant of the build ;)
(Aka my current build)
Last edited by ffogell on Aug 11, 2020, 9:29:36 PM
Both infernal call and Xoph's blood cover enemies in Ash. I think Xoph's is more powerful so it will override infernal cry's covering, right?
So Xoph's is not really the best choice, right?

Also could you please explain how you can use two curses?
Last edited by rolfdafiftynine on Aug 16, 2020, 1:20:51 PM
"
Both infernal call and Xoph's blood cover enemies in Ash. I think Xoph's is more powerful so it will override infernal cry's covering, right?
So Xoph's is not really the best choice, right?

Also could you please explain how you can use two curses?

Hey, Rolf.

If you Infernal cry next to a Unique enemy (boss) then the Ash will give 12% increased Fire Damage Taken but the Xoph's blood gives 20% increased Fire Damage Taken instead. Keep in mind that with Xoph's Blood the enemy has to hit you though. And, yes, you can have only one of the effects at a time. No idea how game determines which effect to use over the other. Your guess is as good as mine.

"Awakened Curse On Hit Support" gem at lvl 5 allows to "Supported Skills can apply an additional Curse". I have one curse on my gloves and the other I link with the Awakened Curse On Hit Support and Infernal cry.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Awakened_Curse_On_Hit_Support
Hey 9v1d0, thanks a lot for your explanation. I am already buying items to try it out but I am currently abroad on holidays :-D Sounds really great.

Awakened Curse on hit is still >22 ex. Guess I will skip this for now.
Last edited by rolfdafiftynine on Aug 17, 2020, 12:24:16 PM
"
Hey 9v1d0, thanks a lot for your explanation. I am already buying items to try it out but I am currently abroad on holidays :-D Sounds really great.

Awakened Curse on hit is still >22 ex. Guess I will skip this for now.

Sounds good man! Yes, keep the Awakened Curse for the expensive Tier 1 upgrade. First try to get all tier 3 and then tier 2 items. And have fun on your holidays ^^
Can i play this with

?
Last edited by SohleKamm on Aug 19, 2020, 4:42:05 AM
"
SohleKamm wrote:
Can i play this with

?

Hey, man.
Crazy awesome Axe! Pick another build though. The attack speed and critical modifiers are useless for this build. Check the "Gameplay explained" video.
I also put your Axe in my PoB:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info