[3.14] Tectonic Slam+Earthshatter 2H Chieftain, 20mil Damage slam, Screen-wide AoE, 2.5k HP/s regen

"
9v1d0 wrote:

Hey, man. Congrats on your first Sirus Deathless kill. I'm really happy for you ^.^

Yes, explody chest is always nice but I just prefer more life. Endurance charges would also help with your clear speed since they give more AoE for Tectonic Slam.
Not sure about the Frenzy charges though. With Thread of Hope we do get Frenzy charge generation on kill.

About the Phantasmal Earthshatter. I think it's good for other builds that use Earthshatter for clearing maps. If you hit the enemy with 2 spikes the damage is the same. Every other spike after that that you hit gives additional 30% more damage and I think it's possible to hit at least 2 spikes. And I am pretty sure that if you get more AoE then also the Spike explosions get bigger so you can still hit the enemy with all of them. Have tried watching some replays in slow-motion and looked good.

Other than that there is nothing I would strongly disagree with, with the changes you did. You made some adjustments that fit more your playstyle and if it works good for you then it's great!

thank you thank you!

well, i think you might be absolutely true about earthshatter. will do a bit more testing when i get time. but atleast i'm sure Divergent is useless for bosses "20% increased Fissure Length"

about the frenzy, yes the node gives on KILL. but with just the 10% on hit, i can even keep them up during sirus ;)
from todays balance notes

"Earthshatter now has slightly more variance on the distance spikes appear from the initial slam location and the explosion radius for spikes has been slightly lowered. The intent of these changes is to reduce the spike explosion overlap, particularly on large single targets. "

yyyyep. i think Phantasmal ES wins now.
"
from todays balance notes

"Earthshatter now has slightly more variance on the distance spikes appear from the initial slam location and the explosion radius for spikes has been slightly lowered. The intent of these changes is to reduce the spike explosion overlap, particularly on large single targets. "

yyyyep. i think Phantasmal ES wins now.

Yep, nerf incoming. Like I mentioned before - both skill gems do the same damage if they hit 2 spikes. If it hits with less spikes than that, then it's better to go Earthquake than Phantasmal :P
Updated the gear part of the guide with a ring option and the chest and gloves that I used this league.
Hello, i've done Sirus A6 with your build, I love it, just having a little bit of issue with earthshatter for bossing, I could upgrade my build but I want to know if this build can do 100% delirium with any tweaks or something? Thanks!
"
024 wrote:
Hello, i've done Sirus A6 with your build, I love it, just having a little bit of issue with earthshatter for bossing, I could upgrade my build but I want to know if this build can do 100% delirium with any tweaks or something? Thanks!

Good day, sir. This build is not viable for 100% Delirium maps (check CONS section).

What are the issues with earthshatter? Not enough spikes hitting / not enough damage?
The passive skill tree on community and your screenshots is different than mine. i dont have chainbreaker i got glancing blows
"
foogusnot wrote:
The passive skill tree on community and your screenshots is different than mine. i dont have chainbreaker i got glancing blows

you need the timeless jewel to convert glancing blows into chainbreaker.
3.14 News
Nerf - Seismic Cry - "Exerted Attacks now deal 20% more Damage per previous Attack Exerted by this Warcry (previously 30%)."
Eh, big nerf. On average 15% less damage now ((0+10+20+30)/4).
Overall I would still say that it's a great league starter that can do all content. Have not played the build for a while but might hop in standard before new league to try.
Chainbreaker is now on a question mark.
I highly recommend playing around with the new low life and spending life mechanics with this build. The insane life regeneration should mitigate the life cost downside.
Last edited by 9v1d0 on Apr 15, 2021, 5:05:52 PM
PoB links are out of version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info