[3.13] Self-Curse EK Temporal Chains Occultist Mini Guide (Warning not budget friendly)

Nice guide, just did mistake on the helmet.... don#t ask... damn mana regen. Forgot it's also influenced mod... getting a new one so no problem.

Planned was Elemental Damage prefix and -EleRes suffix + Crit etc... 2 guys just did see it coming lel. Rip awakeer orb.

Still need a despair ring. The other one is craftet by myself (remove ES, add life or %dmg benchcraft). Will buy EK 21/20, Rest is gg soon.

I run with an aura bot normally, but soon ready to solo. Farming most currency with my main, but was worth switching to an EK build.

Next goals:
Kaom Boots with +1 Enduring Charge
Other Gems in Chest
Double Extra Dmg Corrupt Signal Quiver
HELMET (lel)
Despair Ring (Hunter), maybe I use Hunter+Shaper to get the ColdDmg to attack/spells again.
Chest maybe remove/add life until T1
Cinderswallow with Crit Unveil
Last edited by affenflail on Jul 26, 2020, 1:24:07 AM
Additiv:

If you want to save money, get "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" on the Ring of Blades jewel. Got one for like 30-40c, while for inspired learning you pay 10ex+.

Also coldpen is nice on inspired learning I think. More pewpew and quite cheap (70-90c)
Hi, legion 5 easy, but i cann't farm delerium 4-5 orb, What's wrong? :C
https://pastebin.com/NyepL48P
Please, help:(
Temporal chains on map actually ruin gameplay little bit so maybe there is any way to handle with it?
"
Laptor wrote:
Temporal chains on map actually ruin gameplay little bit so maybe there is any way to handle with it?

No there is not, avoid that map mod. If you get it on a 5 delirium map just resell it.
How important is the explode chest piece? Thinking about going the Cospris Will body so you can take a more.useful ascendency.
"
Rustyy121 wrote:
"
Laptor wrote:

No there is not, avoid that map mod. If you get it on a 5 delirium map just resell it.

Or simply use Dense+Lucent for fracturing - you won't get temporal chains or no regen mod. If you hit reflect - you can bypass it by sacrificing some monster density and using no reflect sextant.

"
hallohoofd wrote:
How important is the explode chest piece? Thinking about going the Cospris Will body so you can take a more.useful ascendency.

Honestly I doubt there could be useful enough ascendancy to use Cospri over explo chest, at least for solo play.

Though, if you really want, as insanely expensive option, you could try to get synthesised weapon with explo implicit mod.
"
Ultimait wrote:
"
Rustyy121 wrote:
"
Laptor wrote:

Or simply use Dense+Lucent for fracturing - you won't get temporal chains or no regen mod. If you hit reflect - you can bypass it by sacrificing some monster density and using no reflect sextant.

"
hallohoofd wrote:

Honestly I doubt there could be useful enough ascendancy to use Cospri over explo chest, at least for solo play.

Though, if you really want, as insanely expensive option, you could try to get synthesised weapon with explo implicit mod.

Nice info on lucent thank you.
How useful is chain for this build?
We already use Fork in our gems. How useful would, for example, chain corrupted on quiver be?
Last edited by hallohoofd on Aug 2, 2020, 2:17:56 PM
hey one cluster jewel on pob is bugy can you plz say what are the stats on it plz!?

and which bow base is the best=?
Last edited by Öncü on Aug 3, 2020, 9:13:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info