[3.11] Cold BV PF Indigon ft. RF | All content done in HC! | Fast mapper, safe boss-killer

"
LUXEdeJUNK wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
is it possible to switch to BV as early as lvl 30? i might use the lvl 25 gloves that have explode on kill effect,or is it still too early

possible? yes, but BV at early levels is usually not a fun experience. At the very least you'd need Unleash and some good twink gear.

because at the moment,im just using lightning arrow in a 6L with tabula/goldrim and all the other leveling uniques :D
I hope Niedzwiedz gets around to give this guide some tender loving.

Could use an update on gear progression and new methods on how to craft the gear now some/many of the tags has been removed.

For example, what is the best way to craft the Sadist jewel after some of the tags has been removed?
"
forfun142857 wrote:
"
Bakkkiii wrote:
should i level this up as an bow build ?? i just made a character and im curious what you guys used to level up

I'd recommened you to level as flameslinger. It feels even faster than chaosslinger. I've leveled my BV PF with this build using 1c uniques and tabula and managed to get sub 5 hour run without taking ANY damage notables in the tree.
If you're interesed you can find flameslinger guide in witch section. It's kinda popular so you don't need to scroll too far.

so ive tried doing what you mentioned there bro,and ive setup my links and all,but my damage seems pretty bad,i have to shoot a few projectiles for things to die (even blue mobs) could you take a look at my character if i messed something up?and yes i got spellslinger active
Did some legion t15 in new vestir and some conquerors, died a lot. What am I missing and what should I upgrade next? Pastebin is https://pastebin.com/rGjBTqXw
Got 60ex atm, kinda want to save up for a HH.
Last edited by klistier on Feb 10, 2021, 6:27:23 PM
Hey all, awesome build, still need good weapons but I'm getting there, need some selling. I got a question, I kinda don't understand if chainbreaker+divergent berserk is worth, I'm trying it cause everyone seem to be using this setup, but it seems to last so little, am I missing something? (even with an insane mana regen I mean)
"
klistier wrote:
Did some legion t15 in new vestir and some conquerors, died a lot. What am I missing and what should I upgrade next? Pastebin is https://pastebin.com/rGjBTqXw

Missing glove chill damage %.
ring is kinda all over the place. Get a temple mod ring and fix it with crafting.
I'd swap intensify in the build to kill single target. get divergent vortex, bonechill and divergent hypothermia. Are you using vortex on your left click? should have it there since it allows you do move and it will autocast. It's huge for bossing. Get lvl 21 hatred. Swap out cold pen vs empower 4.
\]
"
cheelos wrote:
"
klistier wrote:

ring is kinda all over the place. Get a temple mod ring and fix it with crafting.
I'd swap intensify in the build to kill single target. get divergent vortex, bonechill and divergent hypothermia. Are you using vortex on your left click? should have it there since it allows you do move and it will autocast. It's huge for bossing. Get lvl 21 hatred. Swap out cold pen vs empower 4.

Usually cold Pen is better than Empower 4. One of the only case where this is false is if you play the bow variant.

Sold my old gloves after I found out that 30% reduced is actually not 30% less and made these. Base came with decree of winter, gonna slap blades enchant on there when I feel like running lab.

These gloves are def the best base and feel really good to use if you're going for the unnerve / culling strike. Sure, your max cast is a little lower but you just get free max mana casts and can keep indigon stacks higher much more consistently and have less dangerous time at low mana. My mana pool is ridiculously low for this build (which is totally fine for my level of investment / headhunter memes for shredding 100% deli at solo scaling) but it only brought me from 2171 to 1941.
I am focusing on getting more damage with my gear. Amulet with +2 etc.

I was wondering if the resistance are cap without flask? I am having some issues keeping Fire, lighting and Cold at 80 while Chaos at 87 if I get more dmg.
"
cheelos wrote:
"
klistier wrote:

Thanks. I just switched to this build and wanted to spend as little as possible to save up for the HH.
I am indeed using Vortex on my left click. I just got up to 89% chaos res and it feels a lot better. Guess I need to spend a little more on my gems and rares now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info